SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from ND so I know a ton of people at the game. Most of my best friends go to UND, so we're keeping each other updated on the games.

Lucia just got stuffed on a breakaway, terrible effort.

Translation: CLOSET SIOUX FAN :lol:

I'm from ND so I know a ton of people at the game. Most of my best friends go to UND, so we're keeping each other updated on the games.

Lucia just got stuffed on a breakaway, terrible effort.

Been watching the CC/Minn game. As a CC alum and fan, I can't explain what's happened to the Tigers. Over the past 6 weeks, they look like a very average team. Even Bachman can't bail them out because they can't seem to score goals.

Been watching the CC/Minn game. As a CC alum and fan, I can't explain what's happened to the Tigers. Over the past 6 weeks, they look like a very average team. Even Bachman can't bail them out because they can't seem to score goals.

I can't say I've watched them through the past weeks but they've been terrible tonight. Not even getting many great chances. I think they lost all their giddyup when Kangas made that diving save. Them being 0/3 on the PP and us being 2/2 doesn't help either.

Haha doubtful...

A few of my friends that didn't get into Carlson came to UND for a Business degree, I decided Carlson would be much better for my education.

Isn't the gopher game on? Why aren't you watching that while texting your friends and posting on the GOPHER MESSAGEBOARD?:lol:

Just curious.

Isn't the gopher game on? Why aren't you watching that while texting your friends and posting on the GOPHER MESSAGEBOARD?:lol:

Just curious.

I am watching the game. I'm a talented multitasker :ohmy:

Only texting my friends score updates from our game (which is basically nothing) and when someone scores in your game (10 times)

Nothing going on on the Gopher message board, and this way I can keep updated on all the games.

That CC guy is "challenged" to say the least. He could have flinched and scored, but he decided to do nothing at all and not shoot. 2 feet away from the goal, no goalie present, doesn't shoot. Kangas dominating. ANOTHER GOPHER PENALTY!! That's 6 this game....

I am watching the game. I'm a talented multitasker :lol:

Only texting my friends score updates from our game (which is basically nothing) and when someone scores in your game (10 times)

Nothing going on on the Gopher message board, and this way I can keep updated on all the games.

That CC guy is "challenged" to say the least. He could have flinched and scored, but he decided to do nothing at all and not shoot. 2 feet away from the goal, no goalie present, doesn't shoot. Kangas dominating. ANOTHER GOPHER PENALTY!! That's 6 this game....

Take that back, they changed it to a penalty on CC as it should have been.

Haha doubtful...

A few of my friends that didn't get into Carlson came to UND for a Business degree, I decided Carlson would be much better for my education.

So I had to check out the link and I have to ask what kind of massages are you providing these days? The type keep Don Lucia happy?

http://www.carlsoncollege.com/

Honestly, is Carlson business school that much better than UND??? It's not as if it's Univ. of Chicago or Pennsylvania or something!!!

Ranked pretty high nationally, depending on the publication but usually around 20th.

Average ACT score of people being admitted is a 29+, they take like 10% of applications, if that.

Ranked pretty high nationally, depending on the publication but usually around 20th.

Average ACT score of people being admitted is a 29+, they take like 10% of applications, if that.

Hate to tell you, but business degrees are a dime a dozen...heck, MBA's are pretty useless nowdays. Healthcare is where it's at.