SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of his goals have been just cleaning up the garbage, so that's not what I'm talking about, but that Hextall is one heck of a hockey player. Some of his shifts that period were clinics on how to play tough, skilled hockey. (Nothing wrong with cleaning up the garbage either.)

Oh, right. Living in sunny Arizona, I keep forgetting that it's actually winter :lol:

I am down here in Georgia for training and it is about 50 degrees and I saw someone wearing a parka on the island.

I can't believe it. I was wearing shorts.

LOL. TH calls the Fargo USHL team the "Farce."

:ohmy: I know it was a mistake, but it is certainly funny.

On a satirical note.... I think Fargo should change their name. Force is a scientific terminology, not a play that utilizes satire and irony :lol:

Congrats Bradford on the trophy with the kiss of professional death. He might end up a Viking anyways.

LOL. TH calls the Fargo USHL team the "Farce."

:) I know it was a mistake, but it is certainly funny.

On a satirical note.... I think Fargo should change their name. Force is a scientific terminology, not a play that utilizes satire and irony :lol:

Congrats Bradford on the trophy with the kiss of professional death. He might end up a Viking anyways.

In my dreams... Vikings won't be picking high enough to get Bradford though :ohmy:

Another acting job by roe. They need to call the hook on the sioux, but also call unsportsmanlike on roe, he is worse than earl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried to do the same thing in the series against us earlier in the season. I dislike him.

Wish the Sioux/SCSU game was on here, our game is BOOOOORING right now.