SiouxSports.com Forum

Happy Thanksgiving

JESUS,family,rutgers

I'd like to echo that and add I'm very thankful for a website like this so I can keep up with an awesome University. I'm also thankful for our coaches, trainers, and players that give up a lot of their time and work very hard so we can be entertained during the year.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD & MAY IT BE A SAFE ON AFTER ALL WE WANT EVERYONE BACK TO ADD THEIR TWO CENTS ON "THE FIGHTING SIOUX." SECOND I'M ON MY WAY TO TALLAHASSE TO WATCH MY GATORS CHOMP ON SOME SEMINOLES. IN CLOSING FROM THE GATORNATION GO GATORS CHOMP UP THOSE NOLES.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD & MAY IT BE A SAFE ON AFTER ALL WE WANT EVERYONE BACK TO ADD THEIR TWO CENTS ON "THE FIGHTING SIOUX." SECOND I'M ON MY WAY TO TALLAHASSE TO WATCH MY GATORS CHOMP ON SOME SEMINOLES. IN CLOSING FROM THE GATORNATION GO GATORS CHOMP UP THOSE NOLES.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

In football or basketball...

Happy tday everyon for the next 28 minutes in the central time zone!

EDIT: Goon- Surprised you didn't know who Tommiejo was. He is always on the Football boards (even though I'm rarely on it, I knew that). He has also posted in the Sioux nickname thread.

To my knowledge, Tommiejo is the only one here who is allowed to post all in caps without anyone giving him grief. :lol:

I have to admit that I kind of like FSU. Love the Seminole name. Florida has a killer QB though...

I hate Tim Tebow with a passion. So overrated. An average QB who should be a fullback. Greatly benefits from the ridiculous talent around him. Going to be a solid FB in the NFL, maybe a 3rd string QB who's a 4th round draft pick.

I hate Tim Tebow with a passion. So overrated. An average QB who should be a fullback. Greatly benefits from the ridiculous talent around him. Going to be a solid FB in the NFL, maybe a 3rd string QB who's a 4th round draft pick.

Your just a breath of fresh air today. :lol:

Still hate Tebow.

I see Childress trading up to the second round to draft Tebow as a QB.

No... I think Childress will draft some yahoo from DIAA again and call him his second coming.

And no, I don't think Childress will be fired after this year unless the Vikings fail to make the playoffs and do so with a losing record. If they finish above 500, he'll be back.

The Vikings should have lost the games against Green Bay, New Orleans, and Jacksonville in order to ensure that a new and competant coaching regime would begin next year.

I see Childress trading up to the second round to draft Tebow as a QB.

No... I think Childress will draft some yahoo from DIAA again and call him his second coming.

And no, I don't think Childress will be fired after this year unless the Vikings fail to make the playoffs and do so with a losing record. If they finish above 500, he'll be back.

The Vikings should have lost the games against Green Bay, New Orleans, and Jacksonville in order to ensure that a new and competant coaching regime would begin next year.

He should be fired unless he gets to the NFC Championship game, he's been atrocious. He's taking this very talented team and driving it towards mediocrity due to his coaching. I think if he doesn't win at least 1 playoff game this year he's gone.

After watching OU yesterday...Sam Bradford would look great in purple

He should be fired unless he gets to the NFC Championship game, he's been atrocious. He's taking this very talented team and driving it towards mediocrity due to his coaching. I think if he doesn't win at least 1 playoff game this year he's gone.

After watching OU yesterday...Sam Bradford would look great in purple

Vikings winning is ruining his chances of being a Queenie.

By the way, Chicago pulled the same thing that Carolina did earlier this season. With Carolina, Delhomme was sacked, fumbled the ball, Winfield picked it up and ran to the house. Then Carolina packed it in with two full quarters to go.

Chicago couldn't score from the half yard line (GEE, I wonder why! I think it is Babich's NDSUckitude rubbing off on the o coord), Ferrotte gets his one hurrah to Berrian and the Bears fold. Seriously, I don't think they even tried in the second half. The Queens tried to entice them to get back into the game by giving up a TD to the Bears, but the Bears gave up the ball and points to match and surpass the Queen's generosity. Simply pathetic.

And you just watch. If the Queens make the playoffs (they will barring the Bears pulling their heads out of their backsides and the Queens losing a few they shouldn't), Childress will stay.

Minnesota's rep of "just make the playoffs to succeed" mentality will continue unabated.

Vikings winning is ruining his chances of being a Queenie.

By the way, Chicago pulled the same thing that Carolina did earlier this season. With Carolina, Delhomme was sacked, fumbled the ball, Winfield picked it up and ran to the house. Then Carolina packed it in with two full quarters to go.

Chicago couldn't score from the half yard line (GEE, I wonder why! I think it is Babich's NDSUckitude rubbing off on the o coord), Ferrotte gets his one hurrah to Berrian and the Bears fold. Seriously, I don't think they even tried in the second half. The Queens tried to entice them to get back into the game by giving up a TD to the Bears, but the Bears gave up the ball and points to match and surpass the Queen's generosity. Simply pathetic.

And you just watch. If the Queens make the playoffs (they will barring the Bears pulling their heads out of their backsides and the Queens losing a few they shouldn't), Childress will stay.

Minnesota's rep of "just make the playoffs to succeed" mentality will continue unabated.

The very sad thing is, you're absolutely right. I'd love to see Chilly get Schottenheimered though.