SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA, College Hockey is underway

AZSIOUX

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth be known....

I actually changed the banner on GPL myself to Bulldog Puck Live. With the season we are having, we needed something to make us laugh. I have no problem sabotaging my own site to get people to relax. As for the UMBPB site, I have helped DrunkHockeyGuy out administering his site in the past. Which gives me full access. So I used that access to install a new "theme" for the site. I kept it up for a day and then changed it back this morning.

Here is what it looked like when it was up.

Pink UMD Penalty Box Site

This is the third time I have messed with his site during UMD/UM week. I am guessing it will be the last. :D

Truth be known....

I actually changed the banner on GPL myself to Bulldog Puck Live. With the season we are having, we needed something to make us laugh. I have no problem sabotaging my own site to get people to relax. As for the UMBPB site, I have helped DrunkHockeyGuy out administering his site in the past. Which gives me full access. So I used that access to install a new "theme" for the site. I kept it up for a day and then changed it back this morning.

This is the third time I have messed with his site during UMD/UM week. I am guessing it will be the last. :D

I actually like the improvements to both sites. :lol:

HAHA!!!

I usually just mess with their logo.... but when "beersong" poked fun at it and said it was getting old, I decided that they needed to go PINK.

I thought it was creative. Pink is suppose to pacifies people. :D I guess one big ten school has pink in their locker room, I think it is

Iowa.

Truth be known....

I just figured you both left your own place unattended while sneaking into the enemy territory.