SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Bochenski with a goal tonight for the ducks, who now has 4 points in 4 straight games.

Can't believe that he was discarded so fast, seems the still has the touch.

It seemed he was doing pretty well when he first got to the Bruins and then this year he couldn't crack the lineup. It seems like the NHL is funny that way, if the management or coaches don't like you you don't get a chance.

Look at Jason Blake. He couldn't do anything right for Andy Murrey in LA. Since then he's been doing very well.

It seemed he was doing pretty well when he first got to the Bruins and then this year he couldn't crack the lineup. It seems like the NHL is funny that way, if the management or coaches don't like you you don't get a chance.

Look at Jason Blake. He couldn't do anything right for Andy Murrey in LA. Since then he's been doing very well.

It took Mike Commodore 4 teams (New Jersey, Anaheim, Calgary and now Carolina) before he found his groove and a "home". Hopefully 4 is the magic number for Bo as well.

It seems like Bo has gotta off to pretty good starts when ever he changes teams. I hope he keeps it going here.

Not a former Sioux (Deano did coach him for a while, though) but --

Rick Nash Sick Sick Sick.

Rick Nash - goal of the year

yeah, we scored right before that with a empty net and nash had to do that. 2 of the sickest goals ever have come on that same net as thats where ovechkins goal came from 2 seasons back when he scored behind his head while laying on the ice. sweet goal by nash. 3 of the same moves in a row, just take the damn minor penalty and grab him instead of looking like a fool like ballard and morris did in that sequence.

nash goal

ovechkin goal 2 seasons back

yeah, we scored right before that with a empty net and nash had to do that. 2 of the sickest goals ever have come on that same net as thats where ovechkins goal came from 2 seasons back when he scored behind his head while laying on the ice. sweet goal by nash. 3 of the same moves in a row, just take the damn minor penalty and grab him instead of looking like a fool like ballard and morris did in that sequence.

nash goal

ovechkin goal 2 seasons back

The Nash goal was sweet, but don't forget about Toews's goal against Colorado. I'm probably a bit biased, but I think I'd vote for Toews. Nash had to put a few moves on to score, but so did Toews and he had to go through 3 guys instead of 2.

Toews Goal

The Nash goal was sweet, but don't forget about Toews's goal against Colorado. I'm probably a bit biased, but I think I'd vote for Toews. Nash had to put a few moves on to score, but so did Toews and he had to go through 3 guys instead of 2.

Toews Goal

no doubt toews goal was just as good but that was a obvious :ohmy: all 3 are pretty sweet

Toews Goal

I would have to say Toews goal was way better. I mean he actualy walked around/through three players! Nash walked through one and a half as Ballard was on the ice. I don't see Nash walking around Matt Jones like that :ohmy:

Stafford has a goal and 2 assists already tonight and has only played 4:25. Very efficient!! :ohmy:

He needs more love from the Buffalo organization. He showed what he can do last year, only to get benched down the stretch. Then playing time continued to be cut early this year, so I'm glad to see he's making use of his time while he's out there.

doesnt look like zpar made the east all star, maybe he will if someone cant go or something. oh well. great first half so far for zach. i have a feeling he and toews will be representing the sioux for a while in years to come in the all star games. malkin left off as well with 48 points. zach has 40 points as it seems all star teams go a lot by name and stats

i would put malkin first then zach over gomez

east

west

sidney crosby will miss the all star game. he is on the IR with a injured right ankle. not good for the nhl with the kid being the face. bummer for the game. im assuming malkin will be added to the east team as he and parise are the top candidates. too bad for crosby and the all star weekend, not that many will watch anyways :glare:

it's nothing like a true heated playoff game, but i actually enjoy the nhl allstar weekend. i like it better than the mlb allstar game or the probowl. the contact is minimal, but the players still play hard, and it is usually a decent game to watch. i think the nhl skills competition is alot more interesting than any of the other pro sports counterparts.