SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Yes, Wirtz will not televise home games because he believes by not televising the games it will increase attendance. What he doesn't understand is that you can't market a product that people don't see. You would think he would figure it out by now, after 10+ seasons of this. Also, if the game is on in a national channel, it will be blacked out in the Chicago area.

I believe you can watch pre-season NHL games for free over at the NHL website. I got an email on it the other day, but deleted.

If anyone else has this email or knows how to do this, can you post out here telling where/how? I went to NHL.com and if I click any of the headings such as News, Scores, Standings, Video, etc. I get a message that it's trying to download a file instead of taking me anywhere. Anyone else having this issue?

If anyone else has this email or knows how to do this, can you post out here telling where/how? I went to NHL.com and if I click any of the headings such as News, Scores, Standings, Video, etc. I get a message that it's trying to download a file instead of taking me anywhere. Anyone else having this issue?

http://www.nhl.tv/team/console

Click on the tiny box.

Thanks!...but what tiny box? At the top it says "Select Team Channel", but when I go to a team I still don't see how can I watch today's pre-season games. I'd like to check out Toews and the Chicago game.

I do not see the Chi game/blacked out maybe?

Run your mouse over one of the four small boxes left of the teams .

Click on one of the teams .

Haha... it appears that Porter got a rather interesting penalty from the bench in tonight's game...

12 3 4:35 67 C.PORTER 2 Abuse of officials - bench

Perhaps he was merely serving the penalty for a coach?

Checked the box score... at the same time, the other team was getting a checking from behind major, game misconduct penalty... that may explain it. scoresheet

And Toews had the game winning goal for the Blackhawks Chicago scoresheet

sounds like all the new Sioux to the NHL had good nights last night! awesome to hear!

I think Toews will easily make the big club, Porter will start in Peoria, but be in St. Louis by December, and Murray will probably bounce back and forth....just my predictions...

but what do I know :silly: