SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

the same way some of their sticks ended up on UND's UNDerground. a ex-student trainer person got them while working and then decided to make some money and sell them.

dont have to be a ex trainer by any means...theres game used stuff out there after every sioux season. stuff gets old and worn out and therefore needs to be tossed or sold

I DO live next to DownUNDer, haha. Might have to go see what's up over there. :silly:

I moved to the south end of town three years ago but It was great having a liquor store, Shangri La and a bar really close if you know what I mean. :silly: All within stumbling distance. Also was killer having Speedway there as well.

dont have to be a ex trainer by any means...theres game used stuff out there after every sioux season. stuff gets old and worn out and therefore needs to be tossed or sold

I think it would be a cool thing to have, but my wife would throw it out just like the other stuff I leave laying around.

I moved to the south end of town three years ago but It was great having a liquor store, Shangri La and a bar really close if you know what I mean. ;) All within stumbling distance. Also was killer having Speedway there as well.

I can confirm Shangri La is a killer...just had some spicy beef and broccoli...I'd like to explain more but gotta jet to the bathroom quick...

:(

Must be a different Mike Prpich (could there be two?) -- Three goals and no penalties is so out of character.

He is putting up Gordie Howe type playoff numbers!!!

thru 12 games

A goal a game

a point and a half per game

3 penalty minutes a game

The Scorpions win game #7 to win the playoffs against the Sundogs!! 3-2

The Scorpions radio announcer is soooo into the game!!! Try to image this guy screaming himself hoarse!!

"SCORE, SCORE, SCORE, 12 SECONDS IN, SCORE"

"SCORE. SHORT HANDED GOAL BY MIKE PRPICH. SCORE"

"OH MY GAWD, SCOTT REED, SAVE OF THE YEAR!! AT 1'13". OH MAN!!"

"PICKED UP BY PRPICH. IT'S OVER, IT'S OVER, ITS OVER, THE SCORPIONS ARE GOING TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS."