SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Has Greene been a healthy scratch for the last two weeks? Iowa Stars site shows him "on loan" to Edmonton, so I don't believe he's back in the AHL.

Hale made it back into the NJ lineup last night. Hope he's the 6th dman when the playoffs start.

Has Greene been a healthy scratch for the last two weeks? Iowa Stars site shows him "on loan" to Edmonton, so I don't believe he's back in the AHL.

Hale made it back into the NJ lineup last night. Hope he's the 6th dman when the playoffs start.

Speaking of UND players apparently Mike Commodore walks around the Carolina locker room in a robe and the team is going to sell it for charity. Also, to tie it in with the above comment, it was kind of nice seeing Zach, Mike and Hale playing on the same sheet of ice. The announcers made mention of the fact that They were from UND too.

Bochenski got his first goal with the Blackhawks. Looks like it was his 7th overall. Doesn't appear that he is getting a ton of shifts. About 4 a period. Not sure what line he is on.

I just happen to turn on the TV when I was in Arizona and see the goal. It was crazy.

I don't follow you....

Commodore came to the aid of a team mate and was given a thirdman in penatly, Mike was asked if he knew about the rule and he wasn't aware that you could get a third man in penatly if a major penalty wasn't called. The broadcast team was also not aware of this rule either, incidently Mike was given a game misconduct penatly and his night was over.

Commy

Speaking of UND players apparently Mike Commodore walks around the Carolina locker room in a robe and the team is going to sell it for charity. Also, to tie it in with the above comment, it was kind of nice seeing Zach, Mike and Hale playing on the same sheet of ice. The announcers made mention of the fact that They were from UND too.

with the devils 11 game win streak, zach is definitely getting some good playing time and proving he can handle the nhl.

during those 11 games, zach is plus 10, has four goals and three assists and has at least one point in 6 of those games.

with the devils 11 game win streak, zach is definitely getting some good playing time and proving he can handle the nhl.

during those 11 games, zach is plus 10, has four goals and three assists and has at least one point in 6 of those games.

That's super.......Why do we dedicate so much of a thread to a Native Minnesotan?.......I find it ironic everyone talks about Parise so much, but the second I want to discuss Potulny (a local boy), some idiot always tries to fly his crop duster over my parade........which is it? Do we hate Minnesotans or don't we?

That's super.......Why do we dedicate so much of a thread to a Native Minnesotan?.......I find it ironic everyone talks about Parise so much, but the second I want to discuss Potulny (a local boy), some idiot always tries to fly his crop duster over my parade........which is it? Do we hate Minnesotans or don't we?

Unless you already haven't figured that out, it depends which Minnesotan you want to talk about. I think here at SiouxSports.com, we prefer those who attended UND. :sad:

I find it extremely questionable that you are a Sioux fan. You've made a lot of iffy posts (like the one above), you joined during the past year and there is a user over at GopherPuckLive named "ATLGopher."

Let me count the reasons.

1. SiouxSports.com 1995-2005 - 10 Years of independent coverage of FIGHTING SIOUX SPORTS

2. Hockey Forum - Talk about the 7-Time NCAA Champion UND Men's Hockey Team

These are strong hints that this forum is about the Fighting Sioux. Potulny discussions take place on one of them other pseudo-forum boards.

And one over on the Badgers site ATLbadger fan, once again don't go away mad just go away.

Go away mad, go away happy, but PUUULEEZZZZZ, go away.

If you want to get a negative response to spice up your obviously boring life, go shoot a gopher. I heard the state of Minnesota still pays a bounty for 'em.

206 NHL PLAYOFFS, sioux players in playoffs

edmonton, matt greene (was a healthy scracth tonight i believe)

nashville, greg johnson

new jersey, zach parise and david hale (not sure if hale will crack the lineup)

carolina, mike commodore

i believe this is it...

ona side note, i know hes not a foremer sioux but i didnt know jake moreland is in the AHL with milwaukee. good for him. it shows he played 0 games during the season so thats odd that hes the backup...ok, just looked him up on hockeydb.com he played in the ECHL with stockton and went 14-19-8. so they must have needed a emergency backup for the playoffs..

206 NHL PLAYOFFS, sioux players in playoffs

edmonton, matt greene (was a healthy scracth tonight i believe)

nashville, greg johnson

new jersey, zach parise and david hale (not sure if hale will crack the lineup)

carolina, mike commodore

i believe this is it...

ona side note, i know hes not a foremer sioux but i didnt know jake moreland is in the AHL with milwaukee. good for him. it shows he played 0 games during the season so thats odd that hes the backup...ok, just looked him up on hockeydb.com he played in the ECHL with stockton and went 14-19-8. so they must have needed a emergency backup for the playoffs..

I had wondered why I didn't see Matt in the lineup for Edmonton last night. Thanks for the info. By the way, in case anyone forgot. The Devils play at 3pm et. today.

I had wondered why I didn't see Matt in the lineup for Edmonton last night. Thanks for the info. By the way, in case anyone forgot. The Devils play at 3pm et. today.

just bought the rest of the season nhl center ice package for 49.99 for the purpose of watching zach and hopefully hale as well!!

Here's a list of the WCHA players still in the playoffs. Note the schools with the most NHL'ers:

Detroit: Chris Chelios UW

Ottawa: Dany Heatley UW

San Jose: Tom Pressing CC

Matt Carle DU

Buffalo: Thomas Vanek UMTC

New Jersey: Zach Parise UND

David Hale UND

Paul Martin UMTC

Erik Rasmussen UMTC

Brian Rafalski UW

Calgary: Jordon Leopold UMTC

Nashville: Greg Johnson UND

Ryan Suter UW

Carolina: Mike Commodore UND

Matt Cullen SCSU

Edmonton: Matt Greene UND

Philidelphia: Ryan Potulny UMTC

UND - 5

MN - 5 (I count Potulny because he played a couple games at the end of the year)

Wisco - 4

Denver - 1

CC - 1

SCSU - 1

I think I counted everyone...

Omitted Rasmussen and Rafalski (thanks for the tips ATL) - anyone else?