SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Which was where he was before the injury. Sorry if I'm cynical but... why was he sent down again?

Personally, I could give a crap about how well Eaves is playing. Bo didn't try to get injured.

not sure what your 1st sentence means but ill take a shot, he was injured then sent down probably to get a few games under his belt coming off injury.

not sure what your 1st sentence means but ill take a shot, he was injured then sent down probably to get a few games under his belt coming off injury.

What I meant was that Bochenski was playing well before he got injured. Not the kind of performance I'd expect for someone to be sent down to the minors.

Oh and by the way, he was sent down on Friday. Wow you're good. Too bad you can't stay. Good grief.

Maybe the best thing Brandon could hope for is to be traded.

What I meant was that Bochenski was playing well before he got injured. Not the kind of performance I'd expect for someone to be sent down to the minors.

when your a rookie and you get hurt it always leaves an opening for someone else to step up like eaves has done and take your spot, he will be up and down and then next year im sure he will get a every game crack at it. he has shown he belongs though, he may also be good trade bait as the sens are loaded, pretty tough lineup to crack...

when your a rookie and you get hurt it always leaves an opening for someone else to step up like eaves has done and take your spot, he will be up and down and then next year im sure he will get a every game crack at it. he has shown he belongs though, he may also be good trade bait as the sens are loaded, pretty tough lineup to crack...

Eaves has done well. The Sens are indeed in a tough position: Send someone down who doesn't deserve it, send the other guy down who doesn't deserve it, or trade someone and worry about where to put him.

In my opinion, if I were Bo, I'd play out this year but, if I'm not in a Senators uni next season and stick despite doing pretty darn well all things considered, I'd ask for a trade to a team that will actually use me.

My two cents.

MY FORMER SIOUX PRO UPDATE FEB 16, 2006......

zach parise...new jersey NHL...8 G, 12 A, 20 PTS

brandon bochenski...ottowa NHL...6 G, 7 A, 13 PTS

ed belfour...toronto NHL...21-120-3...3.32 GAA...892 SV %

lee goren...vancuver NHL...1 G, 2 A, 3 PTS (sent down to manitoba)

mike commodore...carolina NHL...1 G, 9 A, 10 PTS....90 PIM..

jason blake...new york isles NHL...21 G, 19 A, 40 PTS

greg johnson...nashville NHL...6 G, 6 A, 12 PTS

ryan johnson..st louis NHL...3 G, 4 A, 7 PTS

matt jones...phoenix NHL...0 G, 1 A, 1 PTS(IN SA AS OF NOW)

matt greene...edmonton NHL...0 G, 1 A, 1 PTS, 34 PIM (IN EDM AS OF NOW)

david hale...new jersey NHL...0 G, 2 A, 2 PTS (IN NJ AS OF NOW)

http://www.scrj.ch/lakers_0506/index.php

jeff panzer...rapperswil-jona lakers SWISS LEAGUE...9 G, 6 A, 15 PTS

brady murray...rapperswil-jona lakers SWISS LEAGUE...3 G, 9 A, 12 PTS

http://www.hockeystats.ch/

http://www.hcdavos.ch/index.php?content=37&m3=430

landon wilson...davos...SWISS LEAGUE...24 G, 11 A, 36 PTS

david hale...albany AHL...2 G, 5 A, 7 PTS (IN NJ AS OF NOW)

brandon bochenski...binghamton...AHL...11 G, 20 A, 31 PTS (IN BNG S OF NOW)

matt greene...iowa AHL...2 G, 5 A, 7 PTS (IN EDMONTON AS OF NOW)

karl goehring..san antonio AHL...3-7-1..2.84 GAA..924 SV %

matt jones..san antonio AHL...0 G, 8 A, 8 PTS (IN SA AS OF NOW)

ryan bayda...manitoba AHL...11 G, 12 A, 23 PTS

bryan lundbohm...houston AHL...8 G, 14 A, 22 PTS

curtis murphy...houston AHL...7 G, 38 A, 45 PTS

travis roche...chicago AHL...4 G, 15 A, 19 PTS

david lundbohm...providence AHL...11 G, 10 A, 21 PTS

brad bombardir...springfield AHL...1 GAME THEN INACTIVE(TORN ACL)

colby genoway...hartford...AHL...17 G, 20 A, 37 PTS

nick naumenko...chicago...AHL...1 G, 10 A, 11 PTS

lee goren...matitoba..AHL...7 G, 10 A, 17 PTS (IN MTBA AS OF NOW)

andy schneider...scranton...AHL...3 G, 12 A, 15 PTS ( IN SCRANTON AS OF NOW)

andy schneider...wheeling ECHL...0 G, 1 A, 1 PT

chris leinweber...utah ECHL...1 G, 8 A , 9 PTS

chris leinweber...augusta ECHL...2 G, 4 A, 6 PTS (IN AUGUSTA)

rory mcmahon...greenville...ECHL...18 G, 18 A, 36 PTS

trevor hammer...florida seals SPHL...2 G, 15 A, 17 PTS

jeff ulmer...hamburg DEL...21 G, 12 A, 33 PTS

jason ulmer...kassel DEL...19 G, 28 A, 47 PTS

brad williamson...colorado...CHL...6 G, 39 A, 45 PTS

aaron schneekloth...austin...CHL...11 G, 16 A, 27 PTS(IN AUSTIN AS OF NOW)

aaron schneekloth...houston...AHL...0 G, 1 A, 1 PTS(IN AUSTIN AS OF NOW)

tim o'connel...missouri UHL...11 G, 17 A, 28 PTS

jason notermann...rockford...UHL...17 G, 34 A, 51 PTS (IN ROCKFORD AS OF NOW)

jason notermann...milwaukee..AHL...2 G, 1 A...3 PTS

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday Bo scored a hat trick for the Binghampton Senators. He now has played 30 games for the AHL team and scored 39 points.

Here's the link.

Question is: How much more time does Bo need? After all, he wasn't doing badly when he got sent down the last time. How much longer will Bo endure the AHL before the Sens recall him?

Yesterday Bo scored a hat trick for the Binghampton Senators. He now has played 30 games for the AHL team and scored 39 points.

Here's the link.

Question is: How much more time does Bo need? After all, he wasn't doing badly when he got sent down the last time. How much longer will Bo endure the AHL before the Sens recall him?

when there is no room for you then you probably wont be called up. eaves has done a good job filling in for BO so unless they really need him they will probably keep him in the AHL. do i agree? no, but thats the way it seems to work. he has proven he can play in the NHL, maye he will get traded as he is a valuable player.

when there is no room for you then you probably wont be called up. eaves has done a good job filling in for BO so unless they really need him they will probably keep him in the AHL. do i agree? no, but thats the way it seems to work. he has proven he can play in the NHL, maye he will get traded as he is a valuable player.

Ah, but Eaves was "filling in for Bo?" No. Eaves REPLACED Bo. If Eaves was there to fill in for Bo, then Eaves would be back in the AHL. It's too bad that a slow start has basically derailed his first season... only to get it back on track and then have an injury pretty much ensure that, unless someone gets injured, it doesn't matter what Bo does in the AHL. Bo should ask to be traded to a team that isn't as loaded up front. That way he could get to the NHL. I doubt there would be many teams who would look at Bo's limited performance thus far in the NHL and say "Nah, he needs to go back to the AHL." Yeah, I'm saying 90% of the teams out there would keep him in the NHL. Too bad he's on the other 10%. :silly:

Ah, but Eaves was "filling in for Bo?" No. Eaves REPLACED Bo. If Eaves was there to fill in for Bo, then Eaves would be back in the AHL. It's too bad that a slow start has basically derailed his first season... only to get it back on track and then have an injury pretty much ensure that, unless someone gets injured, it doesn't matter what Bo does in the AHL. Bo should ask to be traded to a team that isn't as loaded up front. That way he could get to the NHL. I doubt there would be many teams who would look at Bo's limited performance thus far in the NHL and say "Nah, he needs to go back to the AHL." Yeah, I'm saying 90% of the teams out there would keep him in the NHL. Too bad he's on the other 10%. :silly:

Then give John Muckler a call. He obviously doesn't know what the he!! he's doing. He's a bum. Oh, wait, doesn't Ottawa have one of the best records in the NHL? There's something about not messing with what's working. Heard of it?

Your ranting on here isn't going to change anything. BTW, didn't you post something like "at least you aren't a scout" to someone quite recently? Maybe someone else should temper their comments when they have no idea about the subject matter... (no one specific ;) )I'm just saying... Your quest to have Bruce McLoed and Greg Shepard fired would be more likely to happen before you can "convince" an NHL GM that he needs to have a certain player on his team.

If anyone playing in the AHL isn't getting a fair shake to get to the NHL, it just might be Erik Westrum.

A close call:

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Edmon...466299-sun.html

"Greene, 22, was on his way home and talking with friends outside of a nightclub at about 12:30 a.m. when the driver lost control of the vehicle and struck Greene, who saw the SUV coming at him and was able to brace for the impact.

The six-foot-three, 223-pound native of Grand Ledge, Michigan, bounced off the hood and windshield of the SUV and hit the pavement. He was taken to University hospital with bumps and bruises and later released.

"I was on the sidewalk talking to a friend," Greene said. "I heard some tires squealing, I turned back around and the car fishtailed right into me. It was an accident.

"It was dead-centre in the grill and the hood ... I just kind of turned and took the hit." "

---------------------------------

There are some pretty good punchlines for this story: "Greene collides with SUV; SUV totalled" but truthfully he is very lucky. The UND program and family could easily be in mourning over this one.

"It was dead-centre in the grill and the hood ... I just kind of turned and took the hit." "

There are some pretty good punchlines for this story: "Greene collides with SUV; SUV totalled" but truthfully he is very lucky. The UND program and family could easily be in mourning over this one.

So he 'kind of turned and took the hit.' Drawing a CFB penalty and being thrown out of the game for the truck.

Seriously, I'm glad the the lucky green (and white) is still working for him and he's ok. :silly:

A close call:

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Edmon...466299-sun.html

"Greene, 22, was on his way home and talking with friends outside of a nightclub at about 12:30 a.m. when the driver lost control of the vehicle and struck Greene, who saw the SUV coming at him and was able to brace for the impact.

The six-foot-three, 223-pound native of Grand Ledge, Michigan, bounced off the hood and windshield of the SUV and hit the pavement. He was taken to University hospital with bumps and bruises and later released.

"I was on the sidewalk talking to a friend," Greene said. "I heard some tires squealing, I turned back around and the car fishtailed right into me. It was an accident.

WOW!! thankfully he is ok. damn thats a scary story. sounds like he took care of the SUV like he did to the entire gophers team last year in the frozen 4 :silly: