SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Finley

siouxweet

Joe is a stud! And coming back for his Senior year would make him one of the Top Crowd Favorite's...

I mean thinking back to last year's pregame video's at the Ralph, there was always a Finley hit from the series before, I mean the only other guarantee was that the opening shot was a Oshie highlight/hit...

And the crowd's reaction after big Joe's hit's were always Epic...

Also, the best 2 games I seen Joe play live were the UMTC games here last year, those 2 night's he was in the zone...And we always love to beat the rodents!!!

Joe is a Stud, no Rookie/Freshman could make the type of impact Joe WILL have this season...

Come back Joe, and wear the "A" with pride!

Rich T

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great to have Joe back for his final year. He would be one of the best defensemen in college hockey. I believe he was leading the team with about a plus 22 in early March. I'm not sure his plus/minus ended up. But I'll take a 6' 7" - 250 lbs, 1st round Senior defenseman any day. Come back Joe, we'd love to have you.

I agree, Rick, his whiffs vs. BC were totally uncharacteristic of the year he had, and getting him back as a senior would be huge for the Sioux.

His whiffs vs. BC would not have stuck out nearly as much (or may not have happened), if his defensive partner hadn't disappeared totally from the TV picture well prior to BC forwards getting into the Sioux end.

His whiffs vs. BC would not have stuck out nearly as much (or may not have happened), if his defensive partner hadn't disappeared totally from the TV picture well prior to BC forwards getting into the Sioux end.

Lamouroux stops those two shots at least 9 of 10 times in the games I've seen him play as well.

I think the Sioux are better next year if Finley returns.

Lamouroux stops those two shots at least 9 of 10 times in the games I've seen him play as well.

True, the Sioux D got caught cheating game after game all year long, and never paid for it as Lamoureau saved their arses over and over again, until, his luck ran out against BC.

No doubt I also want to see the Bickle Finley scrum parts 1 and 2.

ME TOO! Will probably only be a part 1 though, the Sioux don't come to 'Ucci next year.....although there is 2 games in a weekend. :)

should just be a part 1 as if they go in game one they're gone for the next or they'll just go in game 2.

should just be a part 1 as if they go in game one they're gone for the next or they'll just go in game 2.

Final Five then. :) Now lets hope both Bickel and Finley come back, that could be a heck of a match up.

Both Finley and Bickel a huge fight card in the USHL.

Based upon the numerous comments on this forum during the past season, many from our Sioux fanbase would disagree.

So take up with them and not with me. :) I don't have a problem with big joe coming back.

I don't have a problem with big joe coming back.

I not only don't have a problem with it...I think that is tremendous news.

Finley was one of our most consistent dman all season long last year...he had a couple of lapses in the playoffs, but that didn't change the fact that he was solid for the rest of the year.

If this news is true, he will be a leader of our d-corps next season, and I would expect him to have a great year.