SiouxSports.com Forum

Hobey Baker

sioux7>5

:lol: If she wouldn't have posted it, I would've posted something similar! Just because he loves you doesn't make you gay. :lol:

I would agree with you I am not gay. ;) The constant trolling of my posts is getting silly though.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hobey Baker fan voting ends tonight at midnight (not sure who's time zone) so get out there and vote for Lamoureux!!!!!!!!!

As of now:

Lamoureux - 11,034

Lambert (RIT) - 10,440

Oshie - 2,543

Regan (UNH) - 1,829

Lammy, Gerbe, and Porter the Hat Trick. Porter will win. Lammy solidified his spot in the top three in the regional. UND MVP is Lammy this season. Without him, we would have been cooked this weekend.

Give Porter the Hoby! Our boys have their eyes on a bigger and better prize. To hell with BC, we owe them!

i don't care that oshie has zero chance in winning the hobey, i'd still take him on my team over porter anyday. no offense to porter. and i don't care if they've already "given" the award to porter, lammy has been nothing short of spectacular this year and that's all i ask for. and i know i'd rather see us annihilating BC and whoever else on the way to the national championship over an individual award anyday, and i think that would be the consensus.

I have no idea how i'm going to get any sleep in the next week...haha.

i don't care that oshie has zero chance in winning the hobey, i'd still take him on my team over porter anyday. no offense to porter. and i don't care if they've already "given" the award to porter, lammy has been nothing short of spectacular this year and that's all i ask for. and i know i'd rather see us annihilating BC and whoever else on the way to the national championship over an individual award anyday, and i think that would be the consensus.

I have no idea how i'm going to get any sleep in the next week...haha.

That was well said, i will take a NCAA championship over a hobey any day... :lol:

Has a goaltender ever taken his squad to the F4, been named the regions MOP, and led the league in GAA, SV%, Shutouts, 2nd in wins, 3rd in minutes played?

I agree that the popular choice will be Porter, but man, Phil's resume is awfully good.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Too many questions! Too many questions! :ohmy:

Saw your cousin in Madison. Were you there?

Anyone know what time they announce the final three? :ohmy:

On Hobeybaker.com all it says is the Hat Trick Club is annonced on April 2, 2008. No times are given. We are all waiting patiently.

Sorry I could not find more info

On Hobeybaker.com all it says is the Hat Trick Club is annonced on April 2, 2008. No times are given. We are all waiting patiently.

Sorry I could not find more info

Think they may have a typo on Hobeybaker.com

"This year's Announcement will be televised live nationally on ESPNU beginning at 5:30 pm, Mountain Standard Time, on Friday, April 2, 2008."

Think they may have a typo on Hobeybaker.com

"This year's Announcement will be televised live nationally on ESPNU beginning at 5:30 pm, Mountain Standard Time, on Friday, April 2, 2008."

I just checked the listings of what is playing on ESPNU today and they do not show it on today at all. If you have additional info can you provide a link. Thanks

Hobey Hat Trick of three finalists: April 2

Hobey Baker Award winner: April 11

The 2008 Hobey Baker Award winner will be announced from a field of three Hobey Hat Trick finalists on Friday, April 11, 2008 during the NCAA Frozen Four Championships in Denver, Colo. The 28th annual award announcement honoring college hockey