SiouxSports.com Forum

What's Princeton All About

yzerman19

So, I am looking at Princeton.

We had one common opponent, Mankato. The landcows beat them 6-1 on the olympic rink in Mankato. Mankato outshot them 34-19 in that game as well. That was their only game on full olympic ice.

They were outshot by both Colgate and Harvard in their wins in the ECAC tourney.

All the props going to their goalie is warranted, as he only gave up 1 goal vs 94 shots in his last 3 games. The four games prior to that, however, he gave up 10 goals vs 118 shots.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I am looking at Princeton.

We had one common opponent, Mankato. The landcows beat them 6-1 on the olympic rink in Mankato. Mankato outshot them 34-19 in that game as well. That was their only game on full olympic ice.

They were outshot by both Colgate and Harvard in their wins in the ECAC tourney.

All the props going to their goalie is warranted, as he only gave up 1 goal vs 94 shots in his last 3 games. The four games prior to that, however, he gave up 10 goals vs 118 shots.

LOL I was hoping someone was going to start this thread as I know nothing about Princeton. I was going to start searching youtube to see if I can find any clips there.

BTW nice meeting you at the F5, thanks for explaining all that pairwise jargon to me. All that math and acronyms gives me a headache...maybe it will sink in by next season!

i posted their stats, record and schedule on the 1st page of the ncaa tourney thread. like said, we have 1 common oppenent in msu and they wear black and orange :D

better get scouting so we can call coach hak and tell him what his game plan should be :silly:

they were swept by notre dame 4-2, 7-0. they lost to clarkson 2 times this season

smash these guys!!

:silly:

easy_04.jpg

I dont think so we need to focus on this game and not end up like the gophers who where looking ahead of HC and already planning on heading to Wisconsin after crushing us in our building.

The boys need to be prepared and start scoring. From what I've read and have seen this goalie is hot or cold just depending on the day. We can't just keep scoring 1 or 2 goals constitantly then add a 4 spot on the board every once and awile. We can only win so many 1-0 or 2-1 games as we saw on Saturday vs MTU every team gets a bounce or two.

Only if you are referring to a hairstylist's job with NDH in the chair. The word does not exist once playoff hockey starts.

People ain't exactly getting rich selling hair gel to you either 7>4. Just because you have seven hairs

on your head, and I only have four (or maybe now three because I think I saw one fall in the sink this morning), doesn't mean that I still can't go to my stylist.

Princeton has a Hobey Baker guy, a boatload of desire, and a big crowd of folks that will be rooting for them. Fortunately, our boys have two Hobey Baker guys, an ocean liner full of desire, and a big big crowd of folks that will be rooting for them. It will be a fine regional. Next team to win four straight is National Champion. As many of us has said with unwavering commitment all season long, that team is going to be the North Dakota Fighting Sioux. Git your Frozen Four tickets now.

(See Tickets Thread).

People ain't exactly getting rich selling hair gel to you either 7>4. Just because you have seven hairs

on your head, and I only have four (or maybe now three because I think I saw one fall in the sink this morning), doesn't mean that I still can't go to my stylist.

Princeton has a Hobey Baker guy, a boatload of desire, and a big crowd of folks that will be rooting for them. Fortunately, our boys have two Hobey Baker guys, an ocean liner full of desire, and a big big crowd of folks that will be rooting for them. It will be a fine regional. Next team to win four straight is National Champion. As many of us has said with unwavering commitment all season long, that team is going to be the North Dakota Fighting Sioux. Git your Frozen Four tickets now.

(See Tickets Thread).

Actually we have three Hobey guys, Duncan, Oshie and Lammy. I think everyone needs to remember that three years ago a huge upset happened at the Ralph. The Sioux have to play hard and play their game to beat Princeton. While the Sioux should win it does not mean they will. Anyone can beat anyone this time of year. I for one do want a Holy Cross incisdent to happen to the Sioux. Just a thought. Go Sioux!

The guy who got the game winning goal in their last game is a Rhodes Scholar - that means he is REALLY smart :silly:

Seriously, they are a team full of overage Canadians with marginal talent who will give their all to try and upset UND. Which is why the Sioux can't afford to take them lightly.

I'm going to get one of these if you guys choke....you'll see it at the Ralph :silly:

I'm not so sure you'd want to do that, gopherz. It looks amazingly similar to another orange, white, and black jersey that you may have seen this season: The one sported by Rochester's Pride on Ice. :D

I'm not so sure you'd want to do that, gopherz. It looks amazingly similar to another orange, white, and black jersey that you may have seen this season: The one sported by Rochester's Pride on Ice. :silly:

Haha its the name on the front that matters OK!!?!? :D

I look forward to seeing all of you next year regardless.