SiouxSports.com Forum

What's Princeton All About

yzerman19

Speaking of the 'stache....is anyone else sporting one to support the team? Saw a few Sioux fans sporting lip fur on TV this past weekend.

I'll be looking forward to sporting mine at the FF in 2 1/2 weeks!

Mine is 3 weeks deep. I started the playoff beard, just trimmed it down to the 'stache on Sunday. It's quite a sight. I'd fit right in in a NYC alley.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really eager to see how this team comes out on saturday. this is what these guys came back for and starting this weekend this will be what some of these guys' legacy will be based upon. do they become legends in Sioux hockey history or do they they become an afterthought when talking about the greatest Sioux teams ever? We start to find out Saturday at 2.

I'm really eager to see how this team comes out on saturday. this is what these guys came back for and starting this weekend this will be what some of these guys' legacy will be based upon. do they become legends in Sioux hockey history or do they they become an afterthought when talking about the greatest Sioux teams ever? We start to find out Saturday at 2.

I doubt there will be a better player on the ice this weekend than Oshie and that in a nut shell is why I'm working on travel plans to Denver!!

I agree this is there chance to show everyone why they came back. You can see the increase in play of Oshie and Chorney over the last two weekends that really shows that they want to win bad. I sure hope everyone will follow their lead right to Denver.

Maybe that guy that sold the goalie pads on Ebay can help us out and settle this issue once and for all?

I always thought there was 6 olympics in the league and 4 nhl

olympic 200x100

minnesota

anchorage

cc

wisconsin(200x98)

st clown

mankato

nhl 200x85

und

denver

tech

190x83

duluth

anyone think that sounds about right??

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Best episode ever. I love the scene when everyone is at Cheers is watching the game on TV and McHale walks across the game looking dazed and confused...he's counting bolts! :silly:

just curious, did he count the 2 in his neck?

The difference between exorcising demons and exercising them is much biger than exchanging an "o" for an "e"...

_1348649_exorcist_300.jpg

and this...

richard-simmons.jpg

:silly: man , those shorts are borderline illegal i believe :) dont look at the left side, may be something hanging :D

:silly: man , those shorts are borderline illegal i believe :lol: dont look at the left side, may be something hanging :D

what does talking about possibly seeing some guys genitalia have to do with the und princeton game? :) im not sure if i want to see the game if your answer connects the two.

what does talking about possibly seeing some guys genitalia have to do with the und princeton game? :silly: im not sure if i want to see the game if your answer connects the two.

i hope they arent connected either, just having some fun :D

I'm gonna make my prediction for this game now, before I change my mind and get overconfident.

SOG:

UND - 36

PU - 12

Final Score:

UND - 5

PU - 0

ill go 5-1. 3 early goals. 1 sneaks in the the tigers. GO SIOUX

THE OSHIE with a hatty

Well, if we are making requests, I want Osh to get a hattrick in each of his next 4 collegiate games. :D

wouldnt call them requests, more like predictions :)

if he does that ill help build the statue of him outside the ralph :silly: