SiouxSports.com Forum

Some Sign Ideas!?!

SiouxFan_InBeaverLand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

For sheer poetry, it's hard to beat the "Crappie/Crappy" sign illustrated with pictures of fish/Gopher.

Someone has promised to make a "I'm Too Hexy for My Shirt" sign. Could do "There Will Be Blood"

"March Sadness" illustrated with Goldie crying a single perfect tear.

I am making a "Beware the Eids of March" sign and a "H8 Go4s" sign in the form of an ND license plate.

Illustrated with Will Ferrell as Sean Connery from Saturday Night Live "Jeopardy" Sketch:

"Hole-y Goalies for $500, Alex" (works for Kangas & Stalock)

Have we heard if Gophers decided to have more fun as blonds again this year? If so, "Does the Carpet Match the Drapes?" or "More Blond Jokes!"

Someone had used these earlier this year and I thought they were pretty funny.

GOPH BUSTERS (like the Ghost Busters sign from the movie..with a gopher and the red circle around it, and a slash through it.)

COACHES FROM COLORADO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WALKING ON THE ICE.

My daughter is a huge Trupp fan and she was thinking about "Sioux-per Trupp-er". Doesn't roll off the tongue, but she is excited about it.

How about, "Evan Almighty"?

line from the film: Evan:[reading Genesis 6:14] Make thee an ark of gopherwood. Gopherwood??

ok, its time for bed and i'm tired, but we have to give our senior captain some props with a sign right??

how about a picture of the face off dot to the right of the net with the net in the background (from the right dmans vantage point). and a flag on the dot that says "claimed by ryan duncan"

im not creative enough to pull it off, but you college kids could do it :glare: