SiouxSports.com Forum

BEYOND THE POND with Puffy

Oxbow6

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I guess my only take on Puffy is that he is good for college hockey overall because he helps to give the sport more visibility. Up until recently, I have been a fan of Puffy and I have been able to laugh at his stick because he represents the rube in all of us. He just happens to be a Gophers fan. But I think this year he has lost me a bit on his over the top take on the Zajak cross check. He made some very misleading statements to distort reality like: it was a premeditated hit and that the hit happened after the buzzer which are simply not true and very unprofessional on his part... I am waiting for him to reclaim some of his credibility by mentioning Peltiers hit on Saturday a cross check after the buzzer - but nothing yet.. if he doesn't it all kind of blows up in his face and he nothing more than a simple rube who can not see the truth. KFAN and FSN might as well hire some of the guys off of GPL - no degree or credibility required.

I never thought that I would say this but I like the Wooger more and more!! He actually called Peltier out on the broadcast nobody else at FSN had the guts.

In case you are wondering why I pay attention to FSN/KFAN, I am the only Sioux fan at work and everyone else is a bunch of FSN/KFAN minions. So, I try to stay ahead of them by paying attention to FSN/KFAN.

Well duh. :blush:

Look what sweeping UM-Duluth would do for the playoff seeding hopes of .... Minnesota.

You really think he's interested in anything else? ;)

Personally, I don't see Minnesoda beating DU, MSU-M or SCSU in a playoff series, just my HMO. I can see the Bull Dogs stinging them for one as well... This weekend I could also see the UAA SeaWolves taking a point or two as well from the brown and yellow rodents...

Personally, I don't see Minnesoda beating DU, MSU-M or SCSU in a playoff series, just my HMO. I can see the Bull Dogs stinging them for one as well... This weekend I could also see the UAA SeaWolves taking a point or two as well from the brown and yellow rodents...

must be about time for them to perm or bleach their hair again

Red River did that this week as well and I can't for the life of Me figure out why someone would do something silly like that...

Well, I know this is high school, but Fargo South's swim team one-upped GFRR's hockey team.

They didn't bleach their hair. They all got mohawks and dyed them blue.

Seriously. How proud are their parents?

Well, I know this is high school, but Fargo South's swim team one-upped GFRR's hockey team.

They didn't bleach their hair. They all got mohawks and dyed them blue.

Seriously. How proud are their parents?

ide much rather see the mohawks than dyed piss gopher hair :blush: mohawks are tough, piss color hair isnt but many high schools do it and even if you dont like it you dont want to go against the team ;)