MSU 8-8

--------------------------

UNC 8-10

NAU 6-11

--------------------------

PSU 4-13

WSU 2-15

^^^^^^^^^^^ Eliminated from BSC Tournament

That was a nail biter finish. Buck made the play of the day with a great steal and finish to put UND up for good. She might have just won Big Sky player of the Year with that play. Congrats to the Girls in winning a share, now lets get the whole damn thing. I don't like sharing

UND 15-4

SUU 13-5

MON 11-6

EWU 11-7

SAC 10-8

If for whatever reason we do not win in Cedar, an EWU win or Sac loss will clinch hosting rights.

A lot of basketball to be played yet this season, but, looking forward to next season, we have a load of talent coming back, plus, I believe, the possibility of Lauck getting a medical redshirt (correct me if I'm wrong). And that doesn't account for any recruits that will be coming in. The loss of Buck is pretty big, but if the ladies work hard over the offseason and maintain their hunger, next season could result in a repeat.

I believe that UND clinches the tournament at the Betty in any of the following scenarios occur:

-UND beats SUU on 3/6

-UNC beats SUU on 3/8

-EWU beats either ISU or WSU

-SAC loses to either MON or MSU

There are a few other more complicated ones that involve more tie-breakers, but those are the simplest ones. For them not to host, I believe all of the following would have to occur:

-SUU beats both UND and UNC to bring their record to 15-5

-EWU loses to ISU and WSU

-SAC beats both MON and MUS

That would move SAC into 3rd or 4th place and the tiebreaker would be in SUU's favor (MON does not fall in UND or SUU's favor so whether they finish 3rd or 4th doesn't matter).

I'm sure I speak for everybody in that I hope they just take care of business on Thursday, and leave everybody with no doubt.

Completely agree, just didn't want people to overreact if UND doesn't win tomorrow against another very good team. Though judging from past threads, probably isn't anything to worry about...