SiouxSports.com Forum

Lamoureuxs Olympic Run

Brucesky02

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on. It's just the Olympics, and women's hockey at that. Both surely pale in comparison to the Blundering Herd. :silly::glare:

We all know that the 'Blundering Herd' (I like that) has gotten the most National attention of any ND team. :silly: The Olympics are International and we all know that doesn't count. ;)

I have a question...and it may sound like a joke, but it is a serious question...Do the Lamoureuxs have a cousin named Justin who does snowboarding in the Olympics? He was just on and I was wondering.

I'm guessing that they're not related. The media would be making a big deal of it if they were. Lamoureaux is actually a pretty common last name up Canada way. :silly:

I really hope that said players are single. We don't want a Tiger Woods style scandal in the NHL. :silly:

I don't think it would ever get that far...their brothers would take care of it before then.....I have a feeling that guys don't really want to hurt those girls. First, they would kick your butt in a fight themselves. Second, after they are done with you...they have four older brothers to take you on.

Move over, Mary-Kate and Ashley! The Lamoureuxs are the new twin sensations.

Handle Sweden and get to the medal round and then it's

Mo/Jo for the Gold! You make us all so proud.

Anything that makes us forget about the infernal Olsen twins is a good thing! :silly: ABC used to ram them down our throats in the 1990's. Thank God they are adults now and the media doesn't seem to care about what they are doing.

As for the Lamoureux twins, I can't wait to get them into Green and White uniforms. They will help push the women's program to the next level; we are really close to a big breakout right now.

Move over, Mary-Kate and Ashley! The Lamoureuxs are the new twin sensations.

Handle Sweden and get to the medal round and then it's

Mo/Jo for the Gold! You make us all so proud.

LOL, you got that right!! AND, thanks for the tape! I got it yesterday, was all set to watch it.....no VCR! I cried, I laughed, and ,now, I will be checking out the thrift stores for a VCR.

LOL, you got that right!! AND, thanks for the tape! I got it yesterday, was all set to watch it.....no VCR! I cried, I laughed, and ,now, I will be checking out the thrift stores for a VCR.

Oh, no! Hope you can find a machine. Brand new, I think the price is well under $50 now, VCRs being so old-school. BTW, PM me if you'd like text updates from tonight's game. I provide them to our friend Mafia Man so it's no trouble. I know you're superstitious about following the game on siouxsports.com but I'm sure the bad luck won't transfer to the texting medium.

Oh, no! Hope you can find a machine. Brand new, I think the price is well under $50 now, VCRs being so old-school. BTW, PM me if you'd like text updates from tonight's game. I provide them to our friend Mafia Man so it's no trouble. I know you're superstitious about following the game on siouxsports.com but I'm sure the bad luck won't transfer to the texting medium.

YES!!! Oh wait, I don't know if the bad mojo extends to text messages. OK, here's what we do, start it but if the Dwags get even one goal ahead of us, stop the texts. Check your PM, I'll be sending you my info.

YES!!! Oh wait, I don't know if the bad mojo extends to text messages. OK, here's what we do, start it but if the Dwags get even one goal ahead of us, stop the texts. Check your PM, I'll be sending you my info.

Should I spill some salt and throw it over my shoulder at dinner?

Should I spill some salt and throw it over my shoulder at dinner?

Couldn't hurt and if you could arrange for a hen and her chicks to wander into the Ralph before game time that would be awesome!! The Irish swear this brings good luck to the house. Remember the chicken on the ice at the old Ralph? Find that guy to help you. :silly: