SiouxSports.com Forum

Where in the world is PCM?

Sioux-cia

hes not down with SS as of now. that may change. come back pcm :D

Unfortunately, his most recent postings were an argument with me that was the result of what I believe was simply a misunderstanding regarding the intent of one of my posts. Hopefully that's not the reason he ceased posting, and he harbors no hard feelings about it. I certainly have no hard feelings towards him.

There have been a lot of unconfirmed sightings, someone claims they saw him at the Las Vegas Hilton on Thursday, but when I checked directly with the General Manager he would not confirm or deny that PCM was there. Other employees at the Hilton would only say that if he was there, he had now

Foxnews.com is reporting a PCM sighting at The Platinum Fox in Columbus, Ohio. Details at 11.

ask him if he can check the lost and found there. im missing a sioux hat but after 2nd thought, who knows what that touched there. they can keep it :D

ask him if he can check the lost and found there. im missing a sioux hat but after 2nd thought, who knows what that touched there. they can keep it :D

I have a few connections there and will see if maybe Star, Rainbow, Cosmos, or Destiny can find it and get it returned to you ASAP. :D

I have a few connections there and will see if maybe Star, Rainbow, Cosmos, or Destiny can find it and get it returned to you ASAP. :D

If that's the case, then I'm really worried about PCM. At his age, I'm not sure he can take that kind of "excitement." :D

PCM HAS JOINED TRIOUXPER IN SIOUXSPORTS PURGATORY :D

Purgatory's role in SIOUXSPORTS

Purgatory and it's role in the SIOUXSPORTS chat room concept of the afterlife--In addition to accepting the states of heaven and hell,

a third state before being admitted to heaven. According to MODERATORS doctrine, some souls are not sufficiently free from sin (TRIOUXPER)and its consequences to enter the state of hockey chat room heaven immediately , nor are they so sinful as to be destined for hell either. Such souls, ultimately destined to be united with DEAN BLAISE in HOCKEY heaven, must first endure purgatory (MODERATORS 2 WEEK BAN) - a state of purification In purgatory, souls "achieve the holiness necessary to enter the joy of HOCKEY heaven which is (#8 in 08)

TRIOUXP showin his true colors, while being comforted by PCM