SiouxSports.com Forum

SUU is not a good team

gabe01

Before everyone get's all excited for beating a D1AA team... remember this.

SUU is NOT a decent FCS team. They haven't beaten a team in the current Great West since 2004 and the last time they played Stephen F Austin was in 2005 and they lost 40-17. SUU straight up is a crappy football team. Just because they are playing a tough schedule doesn't mean they are good. I mean, how many coaches consider losing to Montana 37-17 a morale victory?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUU is NOT a decent FCS team. They haven't beaten a team in the current Great West since 2004 and the last time they played Stephen F Austin was in 2005 and they lost 40-17. SUU straight up is a crappy football team. Just because they are playing a tough schedule doesn't mean they are good. I mean, how many coaches consider losing to Montana 37-17 a morale victory?

Before everyone gets exited about the bison winning their game against SFA....remember this.

SFA is not a decent D1AA team. They lost to a D2 team pretty handly. They were on third stringers. SFA is a crappy football team. How many coaches consider beating a team like them at home a good victory? By saying this you are further proving that their isnt much difference in D2 and D1AA. So the bison can step down into the real world and realize that their schedule gets no harder than the UND's. So step off your high horses all you bison fans.

Before everyone gets exited about the bison winning their game against SFA....remember this.

SFA is not a decent D1AA team. They lost to a D2 team pretty handly. They were on third stringers. SFA is a crappy football team. How many coaches consider beating a team like them at home a good victory? By saying this you are further proving that their isnt much difference in D2 and D1AA. So the bison can step down into the real world and realize that their schedule gets no harder than the UND's. So step off your high horses all you bison fans.

And your playing how many full DI teams this year? If you think you have a tough schedule you're drinking way to much kool-aid. Good win over SUU.

And your playing how many full DI teams this year? If you think you have a tough schedule you're drinking way to much kool-aid. Good win over SUU.

Oh excuse me you are playing that joke of a team in that joke of a confrence the goofers. You guys should be expected to beat them this year.

I agree that SFA is an average D1AA team but they are sure better than the other first games we've played over the years like Concordia St Paul or Arkansas Monticello. Winning by 10 sucks. But it was the Bisons first game of the year and they did put up 600 yards of offense, ran for nearly 8 yards per carry, had 3 of the dumberst penalties ever, and turned the ball over 5 times to SFA's 0 and still managed to win. Take away the first game rustiness and they would have beaten SFA by 50. Watch them win next week by 30. BTW, how many D1 teams do the Sioux play? And if you want to compare the Big Ten and the Mac to D2... give it a shot. I wanna hear this.

Oh and SFA didn't lose to a D2 team handily. They lost by 3 points and outgained them in pretty much every statistical category. It was also their first game with a new coach. They play that crappy D2 team a lot so they are familiar. So are you saying that D2 teams are not good? I didn't say it. You did.

Is it really necessary to make this same post in multiple threads? SUU is a crappy team - thank you Capt. Obvious. You don't like UND. Great, we get it. Now go away.

Oh and SFA didn't lose to a D2 team handily. They lost by 3 points and outgained them in pretty much every statistical category. It was also their first game with a new coach. They play that crappy D2 team a lot so they are familiar. So are you saying that D2 teams are not good? I didn't say it. You did.

Read it again. I never said anything about D2 teams not being good. I stated that they got beat by an unranked D2 team. Which means that I dont think that there is much of a difference for the most part.

Read it again. I never said anything about D2 teams not being good. I stated that they got beat by an unranked D2 team. Which means that I dont think that there is much of a difference for the most part.

Are you actually as stupid as you last sentence in your post. You said "they play that crappy D2 team a lot so they are familiar. So are you saying that D2 teams are not good? I didnt say it. You did." Actually moron you did jis say it. Dont put words in my mouth and i wont have to expose what a moron you are.

Why would you think "everyone" on this site would get excited about the Bison doing anything but losing?

Why would you think "everyone" on this site would get excited about the Bison doing anything but losing?

Most are just jealous because they don't have any real games of interest coming up on their schedule and have to use comparative scores to justify how good their team is. UND will have a good shot at the DII playoffs this year and should do well. It will be interesting to see what your 2008 schedule consist of.

I love some Bison fans. Their lives are so pathetic and have so little meaning that they have to come to a Sioux board to talk smack. They can't be happy with their own #3 team in the country and instead have to make pathetic attempts to run down another #3 team in the country. :D

I love some Bison fans. Their lives are so pathetic and have so little meaning that they have to come to a Sioux board to talk smack. They can't be happy with their own #3 team in the country and instead have to make pathetic attempts to run down another #3 team in the country. :D

And I love how some Bison fans don't realize how much better UND is than they are. They would destroy NDSU by 30 points. That SUU game proved it. NDSU looked pathetic yesterday.

And I love how some Bison fans don't realize how much better UND is than they are. They would destroy NDSU by 30 points. That SUU game proved it. NDSU looked pathetic yesterday.

Yea it was an ugly game - but you have to win when you don't play up to your potential. Too many mistakes. Are you sure it wouldn't be 35 points?

SUU is NOT a decent FCS team. SUU straight up is a crappy football team.

I hope this isn't a trend in FCS. I was hoping for more competition in FCS, but

Two games; Two wins.

And these FCS teams have scholarships (more than the Sioux). We aren't talking Valparaiso here. That just means more FCS cupcakes for the Sioux to munch on.

BISON played horrible against SFA and won. 5 official turnovers and that should have been 7 because the refs said the knee was down when it most definitely wasn't down. Disapointing win if there is such thing and it wasn't the greatest game to watch. Definitely not shouting from the roof tops that we beat SFA and und shouldn't do the same because they beat SUU. That was an easy win for und even before they got on the plane to utah

You wimps. Are you saying the Sioux would not beat them? With friends like you, who needs enemies?

they're saying that even you are stupid to say the sioux would beat the BISON by 30. they aren't saying they wouldn't win but it would be more competitive. remember that a 36 schollie team does not beat a 63 schollie team by 30.