SUU is not a good team

gabe01

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:silly:

SUU played the game of their life and still managed to lose. I mean, they can't lose EVERY GAME? Can they? Yes they can. But not losing a game by half time is an accomplishment so way to go! Actually, it was snowy and muddy so it slowed down the game.

Honestly, I think Montana and Montanta State are getting the benefit of reputation. Neither has played a single good team this year except for Montana State who got blown out by Texas A&M. I think NDSU and UND could easily take either Montana's. I mean, we beat them with a D2 team that won 3 games the year before.

I better give SUU credit because this is UND's only link to NDSU. I'm sure you can't wait for us to play them because if we're only up by 3 TD's at half time, you'll say that UND beat them by more. (although you won't point out that conference games are always closer because they have played 4 years in a row)

Well Gabe, I usually don't like to use comparative scores unless they help prove something in my favor so here goes. :silly:

WWU 28 Davis 21, plus 10(3 for homefield since it was at Davis)

+

UND 63 WWU 42, plus 24(since UND was on the road)

=

UND plus 34 over Davis

NDSU by 19(subtract 3 for homefield)=16

Looks like the Sioux are about plus 18 over the Herd! :p

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. :silly:

Your using week 1 as the benchmark and we all know teams suck week 1. Appalation beat Michigan. Davis lost to Western Wash. NDSU barely beat a crappy SFA.

And UND ran up the score on WW, throwing a TD pass when they should have taken a knee and NDSU barely threw a pass in the 4th qtr of the UC Davis game so we can win with class.

I'll use that argument to our advantage.

Appalation beat Michigan. Michigan beat Notre Dame. NDSU is ranked higher than Appalation. Therefore, NDSU should beat Michigan and Notre Dame.

Purdue beat MAC Central Michigan by the same margin as NDSU beat them. Therefore, we should be able to beat Purdue.

Of course, if Purdue can put up a better fight against Ohio State, we could make the argument we could go out and win the Big Ten.

Central Michigan destroyed Ball State. NDSU beat Central Michigan. Ball State almost beat #10 Nebraska. Therefore, NDSU can play with Nebraska.

Don't forget, it was either UC Davis or Poly who beat Stanford a few years ago. Stanford beat #2 USC last night... Of course, NDSU has beat both of those teams.

This is silly. I'm going to fight for a Rose Bowl invitation. Maybe it could be NDSU and UND?

That grad has more money in the bank than you! :p

Yeah, the big time Vegas architect who's worth millions, just donated millions to NDSU to buildd a new center because he credited them with his development. I'm sure he makes a hell of a lot more than the schmuck on this message board.