SiouxSports.com Forum

This sounds familiar.

dallassiouxfan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? Do you think that I said OSU fans buying an App. State shirt is going to keep OSU out of the BCS? I get the feeling people are intentionally being difficult because they're mad at me for my anti-fighting rant in a previous thread. If so, how mature. :D

Dave you have to get off your pitty party. :huh::huh:

OK, real slow now,

You called a group of people stupid because they did something you don't agree with. You did not call the buying of the t-shirts stupid, you called the people stupid. You have a propensity to call people names when they don't agree with you, hence, the 'here we go again'.

Ok, a little slower now,

You called a group of people stupid because they did something you don't agree with. You did not call the buying of the t-shirts stupid, you called the people stupid. You have a propensity to call people names when they don't agree with you, hence, the 'here we go again'.

Your talking slow enough that I can almost understand you!!! :huh::D

OK, real slow now,

Ok, a little slower now,

Would you repeat that, but slower, and with smaller words... :D

Would you repeat that, but slower, and with smaller words... :D

OK,

You ... called ... a ... group ... of ... people ... stupid ... because ... they... did ... something ... you ... don't ... agree ... with.... You ... did... not ... call ... the ... buying ... of... the ... t-shirts ... stupid, ... you ... called ... the ... people ... stupid. ... You ... have ... a ...propensity ... to ... call ... people... names... when ... they ...don't ...agree ... with ... you, ... hence, ... the ... 'here ... we ... go ... again'.

OK,

You ... called ... a ... group ... of ... people ... stupid ... because ... they... did ... something ... you ... don't ... agree ... with.... You ... did... not ... call ... the ... buying ... of... the ... t-shirts ... stupid, ... you ... called ... the ... people ... stupid. ... You ... have ... a ...propensity ... to ... call ... people... names... when ... they ...don't ...agree ... with ... you, ... hence, ... the ... 'here ... we ... go ... again'.

:D