SiouxSports.com Forum

UND v SUU

SiouxMD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comne on down and join us in the west lot, I'll keep a few 22oz Fat Tires chilled for you. Look for the MCI style bus that says Rollin' Thunder on it and stop on over, always nice to have a few Sioux fans around.

Well of course, you need someone who can do complicated things like open a beer can for you.

Well of course, you need someone who can do complicated things like open a beer can for you.

Not to be a beer snob, but Fat Tire only comes in bottles as far as I know, but your point stands regards. Don't forget to bring an opener SYY. Feel free to come on down Diggler, I'll have a nice can of Orange Crush for you and I'll bring a straw too. :angry:

Not to be a beer snob, but Fat Tire only comes in bottles as far as I know, but your point stands regards. Don't forget to bring an opener SYY. Feel free to come on down Diggler, I'll have a nice can of Orange Crush for you and I'll bring a straw too. :angry:

Is Fat Tire available in F-M now, or are you buying it in the Metro and bringing it up?

I live in Fargo. Luckily, I am going to be back in Grand Forks this weekend. You can give the Orange Crush to my moron of an uncle. I know he'll be there tailgating bright and early. ;)

In the email that was sent with the game notes link, there was also a link to this site.

The game is in the streaming video schedule, so, apparently it can be watched on the web (hopefully it's better than the sioux product two weeks ago). Looks like it may be a pay for video site, haven't figured that out yet.

I decided to take a look and it seems to be a little misleading. I saw it on the "streaming" schedule as well and when I clicked on the link to 'register' for it the only package they had for the UND//SUU game was (audio only) no video for $9.99.

I decided to take a look and it seems to be a little misleading. I saw it on the "streaming" schedule as well and when I clicked on the link to 'register' for it the only package they had for the UND//SUU game was (audio only) no video for $9.99.

Yes, found the same info myself now. Since we get audio for free, no reason to pay 9.99 for it.

Bakken picks the Sioux to lose. IMO, just as giving too much credit for a 59-0 win over a weak opponent would be a mistake, so too would thinking that a team must be pretty good because they "only" lost by 20 at Montana in the first game of the season. True, maybe SUU is pretty decent, but it's too early to make that call, yet. As far a I know, there's not much recent history to suggest that a top five dII program should lose at a (probably) average scholarship I-FCS team.

UND defense yet to be defined

Southern Utah, an NCAA Divsision I FCS program that plays in the Great West Football Conference, is expected to give UND's defense a challenge. Its quarterback, Wes Marshall, is a playmaker with a linebacker's mentality, according to Sioux coaches.

The Thunderbirds' offensive line, which averages 286 pounds per player, helped produce 304 yards of total offense at No. 2 Montana last week.

"We haven't proven anything defensively," UND junior linebacker Brett Holinka said. "But we're coming together. This game will show us how we're doing. It'll be more of a test for us."

I like UND in a squeaker.

UND 33

SUU 30