SiouxSports.com Forum

Away Series

WiSioux

Which Series Do You Plan On Attending?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which Series Do You Plan On Attending?

• BC/Northeastern
    • Michigan Tech
    • Wisconsin
    • Denver
    • St Cloud
    • Mankato
    • Minnesota
    • Duluth

The Minnesota series this past season was a blast especially watching the Sioux sweep the Gophers in their own home. Which the Sioux did in style. But my father and I decided to take a less risky trip cause when we went to the games we didn't have tickets but luckily my dad's friend knew this guy who was a Sioux fan or something cause he gave us sweet seats that was in the Sioux fan section and was 2 rows away from the ice.

So instead of taking the risk again we're probably gonna go to the St. Cloud series.

you can get tickets for any game any time before a game outside any arena, cash only of course :blush: no risks involved anywhere

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The students will still be gone when the Sioux come to St.Cloud so tickets should be easy to get. Also SCSU will be down this year I think and the fans are really not that great. Even when they were in the hunt last year there were many open seats at each game. I had season tickets 2 years ago and live there so I know. Let's fill that place with GREEN ! :blush:

Might be a dumb question, but I'm too lazy to look it up. Are the tickets that go on sale tomorrow only for the homes games, or for the away games as well?

by the time you typed this you probably would have had your answer :D:blush:

Anyone know when the student season tickets are going on sale yet?

Plans have not yet been announced as to how tickets are going to be distributed. I'd imagine that once school starts something will be said rather quickly.

I am definitely going to Mankato (it's nice having UND-grad friends living there), and hopefully some other games as well. Gotta wait on that decision until I have a better idea of the cash flow situation.

So far I have been to Denver and Alaska games. I thought it might be nice to hit up some closer venues this round. :whistling:

Living in Boston we will be at the BC/Northeastern series. Then we make the trip to the REA for the Gopher series and I received confirmation of Frozen Four tickets. Ok bring on October................and April

Do you happen to know where the visiting team's ticket allotment is located at BC and Northeastern? I'm debating whether I should get tickets through UND or try to buy them directly through the schools.

Living in Boston we will be at the BC/Northeastern series. Then we make the trip to the REA for the Gopher series and I received confirmation of Frozen Four tickets. Ok bring on October................and April

How did you get tickets for those two games or how are you getting tickets. I called the BC ticket office and the lady had know idea. She just told me about BC season tickets. She didnt know when single game tickets go on sale. I did see single game tickets for Northeastern go on sale early september

How did you get tickets for those two games or how are you getting tickets. I called the BC ticket office and the lady had know idea. She just told me about BC season tickets. She didnt know when single game tickets go on sale. I did see single game tickets for Northeastern go on sale early september

That's cause BC Sucks . . .

I'll offer what little info I know:

BC: I won't be there 'cause my school's playing UNH that night. BC "Superfans" are behind both goals. Conte sucks, if you're in the upper seats chances are your view will suck. Don't know when single game tickets go on sale so you might be better off going through UND for them. Also beware as there will be dozens of annoying children running loose in the arena like it's their own personal playground (we like to call it Conte Day Care). Oh and bring earplugs so you don't have to listen to the band.

Northeastern: You can buy single game tickets online here starting next month. The "Dog House" is in the upper balcony so try and stay in the lower bowl as I believe it's general admission and NU hardly ever sells out.

I am seriously thinking of going to the Mankato series in January. It falls on Martin Luther King, Jr. weekend, which makes it a good weekend for travel since I have Monday off from work.

I don't even bother trying to get tickets for the Sioux-Gopher road series in Mariucci, the tickets are so tough to get. Which is amazing, considering that the Gophers don't consider us a "real rival". :whistling:

Man, I can't WAIT for this season to get started! :p

I am seriously thinking of going to the Mankato series in January. It falls on Martin Luther King, Jr. weekend, which makes it a good weekend for travel since I have Monday off from work.

I don't even bother trying to get tickets for the Sioux-Gopher road series in Mariucci, the tickets are so tough to get. Which is amazing, considering that the Gophers don't consider us a "real rival". :whistling:

Man, I can't WAIT for this season to get started! :p

you can get into any gopher sioux game at the ucci, just bring some cash, thats all.....you can get standing room also, ive never had any problem getting into those games at all, both ways, paying some bucks or standing room!!

you can get into any gopher sioux game at the ucci, just bring some cash, thats all.....you can get standing room also, ive never had any problem getting into those games at all, both ways, paying some bucks or standing room!!

I've done rush seating, I've done SRO and I've decided that it's more comfortable to watch it at home on TV (with the sound muted and the radio on, of course). I also am not willing to pay for scalped tickets. If I can get tickets from friends or on a ticket-exchange site, I'll go for it. But my wallet can take only so much fun, especially with gas at around $3.00/gallon.

I've done rush seating, I've done SRO and I've decided that it's more comfortable to watch it at home on TV (with the sound muted and the radio on, of course). I also am not willing to pay for scalped tickets. If I can get tickets from friends or on a ticket-exchange site, I'll go for it. But my wallet can take only so much fun, especially with gas at around $3.00/gallon.

i hear ya for sure, i love being at the games live no matter what if its standing room or not....also i only get to see a few series live every year anyways so thats another reason. i love the atmosphere and surroundings of a top rivalry and the smack talking for sure, either way you cant beat sioux hockey!!

Does anyone know when the Wisconsin individual tickets go on sale?

Their website blows for buying tickets, and since they're not on ticketmaster yet, I'm assuming that they haven't gone on sale yet.

Thanks.

Singles go on sale Sept 24 for the 2007 games. (2008 games are on sale in mid nov)

Group sales start on September 4.

What kind of reception do Sioux fans get in Sconny? I take a group of Gopher fans every year and we get treated pretty well.

Singles go on sale Sept 24 for the 2007 games. (2008 games are on sale in mid nov)

Group sales start on September 4.

What kind of reception do Sioux fans get in Sconny? I take a group of Gopher fans every year and we get treated pretty well.

Our experience was great, four of us went to Madison about three years ago. A dad with his two sons went so far as to pick up our dinner bill before the Friday game. We said no way...he insisted. Good group of fans, on your a$$ during the game, and happy to hash over the goings on from the previous game over a beer.