SiouxSports.com Forum

Away Series

WiSioux

Which Series Do You Plan On Attending?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which Series Do You Plan On Attending?

• BC/Northeastern
    • Michigan Tech
    • Wisconsin
    • Denver
    • St Cloud
    • Mankato
    • Minnesota
    • Duluth

Which away series do plan on attending? Hope to attend?

Fri, Oct 19th @ Boston College

Sat, Oct 20th @ Northeastern

Fri and Sat, Oct 26th and 17th @ Michigan Tech

Fri and Sat, Nov 9th and 10th @ Wisconsin

Fri, Nov 30th and Sat, Dec 1st @ Denver

Fri and Sat, Jan 4th and 5th @ St. Cloud

Fri and Sat, Jan 18th and 19th @ Mankato

Fri and Sat, Feb 1st and 2nd @ Minnesota

Sat and Sun, Mar 1st and 2nd @ Duluth

I plan on flying home for the Wisconsin series, which happens to fall at the same time as Veterans Day so I can stay home for an additional day. I'd really like to make it up to Tech before I graduate and I think the series in Mankato would be very entertaining.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to go to the Wisconsin series. Friday/Saturday at hockey, Sunday at Lambeau Field for Packers/Vikings matchup. :blush:

Hmmm... Vikings at Lambeau you say... well I'll be in Wisconsin until Monday... I just might have to try and convince my relatives that it's too cold for them to be outside and I should use their ticket instead :D Yay for family in Green Bay!

EDIT: Dang.... Those season Packer tickets go to the Milwaukee package... so my family doesn't have those tickets...

Mankato, UMD for sure. I was thinking about the series out east during October but that will be my honeymoon. My future bride has never seen hockey before, (she is from China) and was thinking at first to show her curling. Then later take her to a hockey game and tell her there is more action in it! :blush: I've shown her clips of Sioux hockey on youtube and she is excited to see it.

Second week in November... I doubt that there will be snow... if there is, I don't expect it to be much. Badger football is a good time... even if you can't get tickets I recommend wandering around down by the stadium and checking out the tailgating and such. Be sure to check out the "statue" (I think that is what it is supposed to be) on the corner of Monroe and Regent Street.... it's very.... interesting...

I'm planning on being in Denver come April, therefore I need to pick and choose other games I might attend. Unfortunately I only have so much dough, so I need to limit some trips during the year.

No biggie. Madison is a blast, try to get it on your calendar some season.

The Minnesota series this past season was a blast especially watching the Sioux sweep the Gophers in their own home. Which the Sioux did in style. But my father and I decided to take a less risky trip cause when we went to the games we didn't have tickets but luckily my dad's friend knew this guy who was a Sioux fan or something cause he gave us sweet seats that was in the Sioux fan section and was 2 rows away from the ice.

So instead of taking the risk again we're probably gonna go to the St. Cloud series.