SiouxSports.com Forum

Unofficial Sioux Hockey Playlist

Big A HG

Well...with some help from a few of my friends and a lot of you here on in the forums, I finally have the REA Hockey Playlist complete. It's been done for awhile, but haven't posted it. I figured I would share it with y'all so when you are needing a hockey fix or having a party of some sort you have some songs you can listen to.

I put them in an order that makes sense in the order you'd hear them at the Ralph.

1) Miseria Cantare - AFI (Intro song before the players came out of the locker room)

--------------------

2) The Kids Aren't All Right - Offspring (these songs are the songs played during warmups

3) Not Listening - Papa Roach

4) Follow - Breaking Benjamin

5) Heroes - Shinedown

6) Keep Away - Godsmack

-------------------

7) Wasted Years - Iron Maiden (These songs are the two songs played during the pump-up video)

8) The Slam - Toby Mac

-------------------

9) Sirius - Alan Parsons Project (Intro music)

-------------------

10) Right Now - Van Halen (Crowd pump-up songs before)

11) Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses

-------------------

12) Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting) - Nickelback (Random songs heard throughout games)

13) Boom - P.O.D.

14) Stand Up and Cheer - Sioux band (songs are on SiouxSports.com -- thank you!)

15) Song 2 - Blur

16) Copa Cabana - Barry Manilow

17) Machine Head - Bush

18) In Heaven There is No Beer - Sioux band

19) Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne

20) Raise a Little Hell - Trooper (or should I say Triouxper ??? )

21) The Way You Move - Outkast

22) Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benetar

23) Fight On Sioux - Sioux band

24) Slow Ride - Foghat

25) Cecilia - Simon and Garfunkel

26) Hold Your Head Up - Argent

27) Blue Monday - Orgy

28) Beds are Burning - Midnight Oil

29) It's For You - Sioux band

30) Hey Ya - Outkast

31) The Good Old Hockey Game - Stompin' Tom Connors

32) I Love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett

33) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

I'm sure there are other random ones, but I have all the ones year here weekly...I think.

(Disclaimer: Please purchase all your music :silly: )

ENJOY!

Well...with some help from a few of my friends and a lot of you here on in the forums, I finally have the REA Hockey Playlist complete. It's been done for awhile, but haven't posted it. I figured I would share it with y'all so when you are needing a hockey fix or having a party of some sort you have some songs you can listen to.

I put them in an order that makes sense in the order you'd hear them at the Ralph.

1) Miseria Cantare - AFI (Intro song before the players came out of the locker room)

--------------------

2) The Kids Aren't All Right - Offspring (these songs are the songs played during warmups

5) Heroes - Shinedown

6) Keep Away - Godsmack

-------------------

7) Wasted Years - Iron Maiden (These songs are the two songs played during the pump-up video)

8) The Slam - Toby Mac

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

12) Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting) - Nickelback (Random songs heard throughout games)

13) Boom - P.O.D.

14) Stand Up and Cheer - Sioux band (songs are on SiouxSports.com -- thank you!)

15) Song 2 - Blur

17) Machine Head - Bush

20) Raise a Little Hell - Trooper (or should I say Triouxper ??? )

24) Slow Ride - Foghat

27) Blue Monday - Orgy

30) Hey Ya - Outkast

I'm sure there are other random ones, but I have all the ones year here weekly...I think.

ENJOY!

The band also plays gimme some lovin by the Spencer Davis Group

--------------------

5) Heroes - Shinedown

6) Keep Away - Godsmack

-------------------

8) The Slam - Toby Mac

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

13) Boom - P.O.D.

15) Song 2 - Blur

17) Machine Head - Bush

20) Raise a Little Hell - Trooper (or should I say Triouxper :0 )

24) Slow Ride - Foghat

27) Blue Monday - Orgy

30) Hey Ya - Outkast

ENJOY!

34) Seven Nation Army--The White Stripes

(personal favorite) ???

For some reason, I can listen to the first 7 songs over and over without getting tired of them.

Also, if you have iTunes, you can set up Wasted Years and The Slam so the play the same way....like the first 20 seconds of wasted years going right into the middle of The Slam.

Please tell me we won't ever never hear Copa Cabana again. In fact I vote we ban Barry Manilow from all athletic events AND Bar Mitzvahs.

Yeah, but he writes the songs that make the whole world sing, he sings the songs of love and speeeecial thiiiiings.....

:silly:

Please tell me we won't ever never hear Copa Cabana again. In fact I vote we ban Barry Manilow from all athletic events AND Bar Mitzvahs.

Silly Whistler. Don't you know. Manilow + Manishevitz = ManiLOVE :silly: .

• 3 years later...

Great list of songs and pretty comprehensive. I'm wondering what song gets used during the laser light show, it was also used at tonight's Sioux/Gopher game...and electronica type song, very quick tempo, no lyrics.

In the past I believe they used Sandstorm by Darude. I don't recall if they still use that song. After all these years of pretty much the same light show I have completely tuned it out. :lol:

In the past I believe they used Sandstorm by Darude. I don't recall if they still use that song. After all these years of pretty much the same light show I have completely tuned it out. :lol:

That's it, thanks! My son loves the laser light show, but it seems they don't do it as frequently as they used to, and worse yet they don't use as much of the animated skater guy at center ice that he and I like so much :( Oh well, there's always riding up and down the escalators ;)

Both Neil Diamond and Jane's Addiction should be banned from the list of music used at games; otherwise I am okay with what is used.

It's interesting how individualized the taste in music can be. If I were going to start a list of banned artists it would start with the Village People.

It's interesting how individualized the taste in music can be. If I were going to start a list of banned artists it would start with the Village People.

From what I hear on TV, when I hear Spongebob music, or that stupid frog music or whatever it's called, I cringe. Keep those childish tunes away from the rink.