SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie Watch?

Sioux

God, this sounds eerily similar to the Parise prediction............

Yes, because Parise certainly made pacts with teammates. Oh wait...

You should go to GPL and play with your friends who are waiting for Oshie to sign after the Blues' camp. :)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Goligoski to sign with the Penguins any day now.

At this point it would seem that its more of a possibility of Goli signing than Oshie. T.J. said he is coming back and Goli has been non-commital.

For any worry warts and nay saying ninnies who may still be wringing their hands and knashing their teeth out this one . . . .

Oshie Makes Tough Decision

i have stated i wouldnt fault TJ if he signed, which means im NOT WORRIED, just stating my opinion, i do believe TJ that hes coming back and i think many of us have read most of the TJ stories out there, hes a hell of a player and person!!

The way that Duncan, Oshie, Finley, and Chorney have handled themselves and the fact that they wanted one more chance together shows the importance of recruiting first class people not just players.

very well said... and I don't think some people on here understand a pact is a pact for a reason... you don't promise your wife your coming home at 6 and not show up at all. TJ isn't going to make a deal with some of his lifetime friends and break it either. These are true sioux players representing everything we have..

The way that Duncan, Oshie, Finley, and Chorney have handled themselves and the fact that they wanted one more chance together shows the importance of recruiting first class people not just players.

Agreed. After we win #8, a Mount Rushmore like statue of the 4 in the "pact" should be constructed for display in the REA.

very well said... and I don't think some people on here understand a pact is a pact for a reason... you don't promise your wife your coming home at 6 and not show up at all. TJ isn't going to make a deal with some of his lifetime friends and break it either. These are true sioux players representing everything we have..

im gona make a note to self on this one for down the road ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Everett's Oshie goes East for greater hockey challenges

Home has already been many places for T.J. Oshie, who grew up in Everett, briefly attended high school in Stanwood, graduated from high school in Warroad, Minn., and lives today in Grand Forks, N.D., where he attends the University of North Dakota.

And if the next few years unfold as expected, he will soon have another home in the National Hockey League.

Oshie is non-committal about his plans after next season. He could return to North Dakota for his senior year, but he also could be tempted to jump to the NHL. In fact, he attended a Blues prospects camp earlier this summer and made a strong impression on team officials, including club president John Davidson, the former TV analyst.