SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie Watch?

Sioux

I talked to an "inside hockey" guy today. He told me that Oshie just completed a very, very successful week-long developmental camp in St. Louis. Things went so well, that the Blues are putting the full-court press on him to change his mind, and from what I'm told, he's giving it some thought...again.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to an "inside hockey" guy today. He told me that Oshie just completed a very, very successful week-long developmental camp in St. Louis. Things went so well, that the Blues are putting the full-court press on him to change his mind, and from what I'm told, he's giving it some thought...again.

Listening to the Skippies are you. The first clue is that he doesn't go to camp until next week. :) Relax, the Blues just reloaded with Tkachuk and Kariya so no full-court press is required.

Listening to the Skippies are you. The first clue is that he doesn't go to camp until next week. :) Relax, the Blues just reloaded with Tkachuk and Kariya so no full-court press is required.

i wouldnt be suprised if tj changed his mind and wouldnt fault him if so...that saying i think he will be back with the rest that said........

Dude, if you were a light bulb, you wouldn't be a very bright one.

This is true. But he's already done there working out for them.

BS alert! why wouldnt they just wait for the camp and compare tj to the other players.

also, im trying to change my avatar and it wont change on here, but it will change in the "my controls" area. is there somebody that i could talk to about that??

also, im trying to change my avatar and it wont change on here, but it will change in the "my controls" area. is there somebody that i could talk to about that??

I've seen on other sites where you have to reload the whole page to change your display. To do that you right click on the page and choose "reload". Maybe that will help. Right now I see a guy in a white mask or something. Is that right?

This is true. But he's already done there working out for them.

Have you been using a certain little red shovel to dig the hole you are standing in or did you win the auction for the TheTriouxper's game worn and, upon opening the sealed package, inhaled some of it's noxious fumes. :)

Have you been using a certain little red shovel to dig the hole you are standing in or did you win the auction for the TheTriouxper's game worn and, upon opening the sealed package, inhaled some of it's noxious fumes. :)

There was a lot of love that went into the making of those things.

I've seen on other sites where you have to reload the whole page to change your display. To do that you right click on the page and choose "reload". Maybe that will help. Right now I see a guy in a white mask or something. Is that right?

hey, it worked!! i was still seeing my old avatar. apparently i was the only one who couldnt see the new one. thanks

back to oshie.

LET ME DUMB IT DOWN FOR ALL YOU WHO KEEP SAYING HE IS GOING. O.K. ARE YOU READY! OSH SAID HE IS STAYING! AGAIN HE HAS TOLD ST LOUIS GIVE ME 1 MORE YEAR THIS IS NOT J PAR, THIS IS NOT BO, THIS IS TJ OSHIE! FROM WARROAD! THE LAST TIME I CHECKED PEOPLE FROM AROUND HERE CAN BE TAKEN AT HIS WORD. HE IS PANZER,HE IS BINA , MARVIN. ECT. ECT. HE IS ONE OF US. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE CAN BE SAID. ENJOY YOUR SUMMER! START TO SAVE FOR THAT TRIP NEXT SPRING. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IF STILL DON'T GET, YOU MUST NOT BE FROM AROUND HERE AND NOW YOU KNOW. WHEN YOU ARE FROM THIS AREA YOUR WORD IS WHO YOU ARE! START ALL THE OSH IS LEAVING THREADS YOU WANT, WHILE YOU ARE AT IT YOU SHOULD START "THE SKY IS FALLING THREAD" :););):lol:

DAH! he's staying :huh:

DAH! he's staying :huh:

Dam straight Source. A man's word is all that matters. That said, I do remember someone telling me once that he wasn't using The Helsinki Formula back when we were all losing our hair and then finding a hidden stash in the guys trunk. Funny how that guy is the only one sporting a full rack these days.

Dam straight Source. A man's word is all that matters. That said, I do remember someone telling me once that he wasn't using The Helsinki Formula back when we were all losing our hair and then finding a hidden stash in the guys trunk. Funny how that guy is the only one sporting a full rack these days.

Thanks for noticing. 'Tis impressive.

What is he a D Cup now? :) I wondered what that stuff actually did to guys, because it certainly didn't grow hair.