SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie Worshiped

No nothing is photoshopped. This was taken from my camera just thought i'd share with u

WorshipOshie.jpg

From left to right: Jeff Frazee, Derek Peltier (partially hidden under Frazee), Ben Gorden (Black Tux), Ryan Stoa, Alex Goligowski (Black Tux), and Erik Johnson. Not pictured to the far right (although, if you look very closely you can see his left hand on the floor) is Don Lucia. It's hard to identify them because they've all colored their hair again.

Funny story about the kid in white with the mullet. first off he's canadian, that should explain it right there. 2nd off it was kind of a year long deal throughout the hockey season it just got longer and longer (however he did not play he was just a fan). During the 2nd trip through during grand march (fun run) he comes out kneels down and a some girls come out and cut off the mullet. It was rather entertaining.

PS No I was a prom participant. My last prom was 6 years ago (my senior year) I was merely there to see my sister and her date. and when this photo came along I couldn't help but snap it. Posted it in rube chat as well but got no responce. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the picture

i don't know, but TJ has a white suit, he should have worn it to fit in. :silly:

Before you ask, I only know this because I happened to look down when he was walking into the Ralph before the Wisco series.

He was wearing that suit down in the Springs, I ran into him, Miller, and Greico as they were walking into Chilis after the Saturday game.

He was wearing that suit down in the Springs, I ran into him, Miller, and Greico as they were walking into Chilis after the Saturday game.

That suit still fits?!? Saw him wearing it last year at the Moon. I would have thought he'd have outgrown it by now.

So what led up to this worshipping event? Why was TJ there? Just curious... :silly:

It was the Warroad Prom. I'm assuming he went there to see some of his friends for grand march. I'm also assuming some of the Hockey team talked him into it.

or the gopher fan in me would say

because he's an attention whore and he has to be seen wherever large (for warroad) masses gather

either or...you pick lol

From left to right: Jeff Frazee, Derek Peltier (partially hidden under Frazee), Ben Gorden (Black Tux), Ryan Stoa, Alex Goligowski (Black Tux), and Erik Johnson. Not pictured to the far right (although, if you look very closely you can see his left hand on the floor) is Don Lucia. It's hard to identify them because they've all colored their hair again.

And that is Gwoz in the pink vest standing in the background, waiting to make his move!