SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie Worshiped

So what led up to this worshipping event? Why was TJ there? Just curious... :D

Well I'm the same age as TJ, and I went home over the weekend for my high school's Grand March. I had some friends in it, and my brother and his gf and all their friends were in it too. I see nothing wrong with TJ going back to his HS to see their Prom.

The picture's fricken hilarious, makes me laugh! I'm sure TJ got a kick out of it too lol :silly:

He probably just wanted to be able to have a cold one and not worry about getting thrown in the huscow. That guy could probably get away with murder in hockeytown USA.

Met him briefly once. Seems like a nice kid. He was friendly and engaging.

why in the world would we be that logical? :silly: seriously, i think his younger bro probably put a couple of friends up to it and TJ was just going along since he knows them.

way to much info and way to logical for this board :D:D

This is kinda off the subject of TJ being at his HS Prom..... But Brian was at my HS Grand March. I didn't even know it till some little kid came up to my brother while I was standing there and said "I got Brian Lee's autograph!" :silly:

I was going to mention this earlier, but I forgot all about it until now haha