SiouxSports.com Forum

TheTriouxper Watch

7>4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumor that the Triouxper got an offer from Buffalo Wild Wings to be a corporate spokesman ala Jared of Subway and will not be back next year.

That's a bummer. I had heard he was going to be on "Picking Out China Patterns With the Stars," a new reality TV show in the works for the summer.

I heard from someone who knows someone who heard at the laundromat that someone from Planned Parenthood who has connections to the team and coaches said that TRIOUXP was taking up residence at Judy's bar. He will be the resident NARC! No more speculating who is turning in the boys, wooohoooo!!!!!

His pay will be an endless pitcher of beer and ongoing deliveries from the Italian Moon!!! :silly:

No big deal if he leaves as he was a healthy scratch most of the season, resigned to selling popcorn in section 306. i also heard the other employees didn't like him either. it's not his fault he was drafted so high. maybe the expectations of people on this board were just too much to handle.

The Triouxper has not been around lately because his team is in the NHL playoffs and he's obviously too busy managing it. Plus, with spring in the air, everyone wants their auto parts yesterday.

Honestly, some of you people need to get lives and stop spreading rumors and speculating on things you know nothing about. :silly:

Edited by PCM

I thought he was weighing his offers from Pepto-Bismol and Liquid Plumber :silly:

Well, you're kind of on to something. I've got the inside story and will be the first to tell you all the good news.

Triouxper will return next season meaner and greener than ever before. He says he plans to TRIPPLE, I REPEAT TRIPPLE his intake of Beer, Chicken Wings, O-Rings, and Queso. He will again try to single handedly put the team on his back and do what he has to do to help them win #8.

This monumental effort is being generously funded by the following:

Univ of Minnesota Hemorrhoidal Research Center

Preperation H

Depends

Charmin

Meister Breu Beer

Meat Cup Butcher Shop, Columbia, MO

I have a friend who works with his wife who said he's not going anywhere. All the big boys think he needs another year to grow with the Sioux. Even though he was drafted highly, doesn't mean he is ready, it means he has the potential for the big time. And to all the Triouxper haters, don't think it is that easy to replace that kind of experience with wings and beer, it takes time to develop that type of talent. :silly:

And to all the Triouxper haters, don't think it is that easy to replace that kind of experience with wings and beer, it takes time to develop that type of talent. :silly:

I try to tell people that, but will they listen? NOOOOOOO!!! :lol:

Sappy, I think you're spreading another false rumor. Triouxp would never accept funding from anything connected to the U of M. :silly:

Actually, U of M has the best treatement facility in the nation for such problems as the Triouxpers. He accepted their contributions with open arms and underwear!

Maybe that kid that looks up to the TRIOUXP will have some insight.

sorry mom, just got out of rehab didnt know this post was going on

i havent heared anything about him but if this was true i would be extremely extremely jealous he would pretty much get all the wings and beer he wants not to mention all of those little ladies walking around in black and yellow lookin all beautiful and everthing. if this is true, i would be happy for him