SiouxSports.com Forum

TheTriouxper Watch

7>4

Rumor in the Chicago area is that after his Frozen Four performance, TheTriouxper has been contacted by 6 or 7 other Wing restaurants besides BWW including The Blue Moose and Hooters! Hooters is taking a very serious run at him because of his incredible man boobs! :lol:

P.S. I have never met or seen the Triouxper so I hope my joke is not offensive!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you're kind of on to something. I've got the inside story and will be the first to tell you all the good news.

Triouxper will return next season meaner and greener than ever before. He says he plans to TRIPPLE, I REPEAT TRIPPLE his intake of Beer, Chicken Wings, O-Rings, and Queso. He will again try to single handedly put the team on his back and do what he has to do to help them win #8.

This monumental effort is being generously funded by the following:

Univ of Minnesota Hemorrhoidal Research Center

Preperation H

Depends

Charmin

Meister Breu Beer

Meat Cup Butcher Shop, Columbia, MO

Sappy knows his stuff dont doubt him

NUMBER 8 IN 08'

Rumor in the Chicago area is that after his Frozen Four performance, TheTriouxper has been contacted by 6 or 7 other Wing restaurants besides BWW including The Blue Moose and Hooters! Hooters is taking a very serious run at him because of his incredible man boobs! ;)

P.S. I have never met or seen the Triouxper so I hope my joke is not offensive!

I am sure the only way TheTriouxper will be offended is when someone calls him a rodent fan,other than that the fields wide open :lol::D

Sappy knows his stuff dont doubt him

NUMBER 8 IN 08'

I spoke to triouxp just an hour ago, he couldn't talk but he did belch out a few times!! It that sounded some what like a cry for help, I don't think anyone could say for sure, but I think the triouxp needs our support. He has given everything and asked for nothing in return, all he wants is #8!! Well boy's it looks like THE DRIVE FOR DENVER STARTS TODAY! I know that all of you a worried about the triouxp, don't! He will be just fine, his women told a co workers sister that he w had a terrible rash from his NASA diapers, from the non stop run of the trail of tears 3!! p.s. OSH WILL COMPLETE HIS JOURNEY #8 IN 08

It was a hell of a season. Aside from the usual punishment I inflict upon myself, lack of rest, lots of miles, and a cold have me wiped out. However, with the recent developments, Chorney, Duncs, Osh, and other's returning, I have to make my commitment for next year as well. I'm coming back with a vengence. That means even more booze, more wings, and a nastier disposition than ever before. The 07-08 season begins now, championships are won with hard work in the off season. I'm not stopping until Denver...........who's with me?

Rumor in the Chicago area is that after his Frozen Four performance, TheTriouxper has been contacted by 6 or 7 other Wing restaurants besides BWW including The Blue Moose and Hooters! Hooters is taking a very serious run at him because of his incredible man boobs! :lol:

P.S. I have never met or seen the Triouxper so I hope my joke is offensive

TRIOUP WHAT'S ALL THIS TALK OF MAN BOOBS? DO YOU REALLY HAVE MAN BOOBS? IF SO PLEASE SEND SAPPY A PICTURE!!

It was a hell of a season. Aside from the usual punishment I inflict upon myself, lack of rest, lots of miles, and a cold have me wiped out. However, with the recent developments, Chorney, Duncs, Osh, and other's returning, I have to make my commitment for next year as well. I'm coming back with a vengence. That means even more booze, more wings, and a nastier disposition than ever before. The 07-08 season begins now, championships are won with hard work in the off season. I'm not stopping until Denver...........who's with me?

GREAT NEWS TRIOUXP. Just Toews and Lee to go and all the ingredients will be in place. Count me in. My liver starts training tomorrow.

P.S. I put in a good word with Mr. Farkas. Shipment is on its way.