SiouxSports.com Forum

Duncan Watch?

larsensa

Economics Teacher: [taking attendance] Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Economics Teacher: Thank you Simone.

Simone: No problem whatsoever.

Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

:silly:

Dude now that is funny :silly:

The Chicago Blackhawks are negotiating with St. Louis right this minute to buy the rights to T.J. They are also wineing and dining Dunc's mom, dad, girlfriends and close family friends. I understand that they are all on a private island off the African coast enjoying the hospitality of the Blackhawks even as we speak. Their goal is to acquire the DOT line before the day is out!!! :lol:

On a side note, the Blackhawks are also confering with AZSIOUX's people. The offer for the DOT line (name and logo)rights are now in the multi-millions of dollars. :silly:

:sad:

The Chicago Blackhawks are negotiating with St. Louis right this minute to buy the rights to T.J. They are also wineing and dining Dunc's mom, dad, girlfriends and close family friends. I understand that they are all on a private island off the African coast enjoying the hospitality of the Blackhawks even as we speak. Their goal is to acquire the DOT line before the day is out!!! :lol:

On a side note, the Blackhawks are also confering with AZSIOUX's people. The offer for the DOT line (name and logo)rights are now in the multi-millions of dollars. :silly:

:sad:

Any inside info on when UND is going to change their nickname and logo to reflect their association with Chicago? Also, are the Blackhawks going to change their colors to green, to be in harmony with the Sioux? ;)

Any inside info on when UND is going to change their nickname and logo to reflect their association with Chicago? Also, are the Blackhawks going to change their colors to green, to be in harmony with the Sioux? ;)

Well now that you mention it, the Blackhawks are very interested in changing their name to the Fighting Blackhawks. And they have had 'logo envy' since the unveiling of UND's new logo and would like to acquire the right for it's use. Although this is in the negotiating stage, the 'Hawks have been donating heavily to the UND legal fund in their litigation with the NCAA as a sign of good faith.

Oh, and they don't want to change their colors to the green, white and black; at this time. Changing the name to the Fighting Blackhawks and the use of the Fighting Sioux logo are simple changes aimed at not confusing the professional team from it's farm team.

I don't think the CIA is going to allowing Duncan to sign until he completes his secret mission here.

You didn't know he was a secret agent? I wasn't supposed to let anyone know about that?

Wait I take this post back, it was only a j................................

Well now that you mention it, the Blackhawks are very interested in changing their name to the Fighting Blackhawks. And they have had 'logo envy' since the unveiling of UND's new logo and would like to acquire the right for it's use. Although this is in the negotiating stage, the 'Hawks have been donating heavily to the UND legal fund in their litigation with the NCAA as a sign of good faith.

Oh, and they don't want to change their colors to the green, white and black; at this time. Changing the name to the Fighting Blackhawks and the use of the Fighting Sioux logo are simple changes aimed at not confusing the professional team from it's farm team.

What the Blackhawks need to do is draft or sign all players from the Sioux, then they will have the same team. Maybe they could be like the old soviet olympic teams that played together for so many years. :D

Pro hockey can wait

Nobody has won the Hobey Baker Award twice.

Next season, UND's Ryan Duncan will have a shot.

The standout left winger and his roommate, second-team All-America defenseman Taylor Chorney, said Tuesday that they have decided to return to UND for their junior seasons.

First-round pick T.J. Oshie is expected to make a decision soon regarding his future. Oshie, who had 52 points in 43 games, has received offers from the St. Louis Blues. But like Chorney and Duncan, he has discussed his situation in depth with teammates.

First-team All-America forward Jonathan Toews said he's in no rush to make a decision on his future.

I finally got to watch the video of Duncan getting the Hobey

Man was his Dad proud - I got emotional watching it

What a mature young man

The older you get the more cynical you can get about life - politics & votes & awards - (I still am) but if for nothing more than a few days - it felt Great & made ya think hey maybe the world isn't as screwed up as the media makes it seem

Being a Sioux Hockey Fan has been a bright spot in my life

Thanks Sioux Hockey & Ryan & Dad :lol:

I finally got to watch the video of Duncan getting the Hobey

What a mature young man

The older you get the more cynical you can get about life - politics & votes & awards - (I still am) but if for nothing more than a few days - it felt Great & made ya think hey maybe the world isn't as screwed up as the media makes it seem

Being a Sioux Hockey Fan has been a bright spot in my life

Thanks Sioux Hockey & Ryan & Dad :lol:

I have to say that Duncan's parents are clearly 1st class people, and it shows in their kid. :D

Me too. Bob Duncan looked so overcome that he didn't know what to do or how to react. That was a priceless moment.

Kudos to Bob and Debbie for raising such a fine son.

Me too. Bob Duncan looked so overcome that he didn't know what to do or how to react. That was a priceless moment.

Kudos to Bob and Debbie for raising such a fine son.

And the Sioux get him for another year. What awesome news to wake up too.