SiouxSports.com Forum

BC vs. The Fighting Sioux!

dj_hoime

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some confusion here... the Pioneer press says it starts at 7pm CT. Uscho says 6 pm CT, and Espn says 6 pm Ct.... can anyone help me out? thanks

NCAA bracket and the ESPN2 schedule show the games at 3 and 7 CDT.

they keystones are being sunk today. took off work at noon and have been hittin her hard tonite. hopeuflly i dont pass out for it. on my 9th today...im excited to hell rite now.
You are on your 9th beer already.We will let you know how the game turns out tonite.Hell at that rate you won't make it through the Maine/Mich St. game.

they keystones are being sunk today. took off work at noon and have been hittin her hard tonite. hopeuflly i dont pass out for it. on my 9th today...im excited to hell rite now.

Pace your self you want to be awake at 7:00 pm. :sad:

Im shootin for not passing out today but if i do prolly before the sioux game so i hope if i do i will be up for it.. doesnt help that a buddy of mine came over with a 1.75 of windsor too

Your selection of booze needs some work. :sad: How about some JD or Jimmy Bean? Crow Royal is good as well.

People that don't have HD in their homes assume that if something is shown on an HD channel means it's in HD. Well, it's not the case. I don't know for sure if it will be in HD. I heard last year it was, so that's some hope. But I got my HDTV in September, missing last years. However, some channels, ESPN especially, show non-HD programs on their HD channels.

People that don't have HD in their homes assume that if something is shown on an HD channel means it's in HD. Well, it's not the case. I don't know for sure if it will be in HD. I heard last year it was, so that's some hope. But I got my HDTV in September, missing last years. However, some channels, ESPN especially, show non-HD programs on their HD channels.

thnx for the explanation ;) You're right - we've never had HD - just assumed games shown on ESPN2-HD would be in HD format. Sorry for the confusion :sad: