SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX - EAGLES - BLACKBEARS - SPARTANS, Frozen 4 thoughts, prediction

AZSIOUX

"The very undersized, and vastly underrated Doug Flutie won the Heisman Trophy in 1984.

13 years later, will the very undersized, and vastly underrated Ryan Duncan win the Hobey Baker...? By week's end, we'll know!"

try 23 years later...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Religious experience when North Dakota takes the ice

"It's a religion," was the first thing that came to Johnson's mind when asked about a tradition that includes three straight Frozen Four appearances and five in the last eight years. "In Grand Forks, with the beautiful facility they have and the support the city gives that team. It's unbelievable.

"There's not many other colleges in college hockey that have the tradition and history this program has."

I thought that I was nervous for the UND/Minnesota regional final, but I'm going nuts waiting for tomorrow night when we can get a bit of payback to those fellas on the East coast for last year.

Amen to that. I just pray for a quick start from the boys tomorrow. That will help ease the tension a bit. I dont think I can handle another michigan beginning :sad: I think the guys are going into tomorrow with nothing but high spirits and a fire under their arses!

Anyone feel like getting their car washed from valleydairy on the south end tomorrow, its decked out with sioux pariff ;)

Just talked to my pastor on the phone and asked for prayer about 7:00 tonight and for Saturday night.

The Sioux beat Minnesota, supposedly the #1 team in the country, three out of four times this season, losing only on a fluke goal in overtime. I am confident of the Sioux against any team at this point, but prayer never hurts. :sad:

DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!!

On the other hand they were swept by Michigan Tech and UAA and lost 3 of 4 to Wisconsin whom BC swept at Kohl but none of that will mean anything at game time.

The games of which you speak were prior to Christmas. Similar to BC, UND played inspired hockey the second half of the season.

Let the game begin.

On the other hand they were swept by Michigan Tech and UAA and lost 3 of 4 to Wisconsin whom BC swept at Kohl but none of that will mean anything at game time.
Hey Lou that was moons ago.This is a totally different team right now as is your BC team.This is going to be a thriller with the SIOUX winning 4-2 with an empty netter.

Neither Wisconsin, UAA nor Michigan Tech are still playing. The two WCHA teams that finished ahead of UND in the league standings and made it into the NCAA playoffs were 1-5-2 against the Sioux.