SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional TV Coverage

fargosioux

iceberg would probably agree if its in the air aka off big dishes & FTA its anyone's for the taking if you know how to find it, before direct tv & dish that is the way we saw the sports out of market.

yeppers. Thats how I saw the womens BB game last night. Live feed. no commercials, no scoreboard though and the best is seeing Sweeney pick his nose during commercials, hack a loogie and get f up the pregame a couple times :glare: Also seeing cameramen zoom in on hot chicks during the commercials

LOVE the "backhauls" they are called.

if its unencrypted as long as we know the coordinates we can get it.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeppers. Thats how I saw the womens BB game last night. Live feed. no commercials, no scoreboard though and the best is seeing Sweeney pick his nose during commercials, hack a loogie and get f up the pregame a couple times :glare: Also seeing cameramen zoom in on hot chicks during the commercials

Party at IB's house...I'm bringing the pork rinds...

But honestly, what are the chances that Senser's would be able to get this. I think that it is highly unlikely that us Sioux fans in the twin cities will be watching this game live. I am just planning on being at Senser's around 9PM saturday night and watching it on tape delay. Any one going?

But honestly, what are the chances that Senser's would be able to get this. I think that it is highly unlikely that us Sioux fans in the twin cities will be watching this game live. I am just planning on being at Senser's around 9PM saturday night and watching it on tape delay. Any one going?

im sure a few people will join you if we win :glare: i dont think many of us could ever wait to see if we won or lost 3 hours after a ncaa regional game, i know i couldnt :D

im sure a few people will join you if we win :glare: i dont think many of us could ever wait to see if we won or lost 3 hours after a ncaa regional game, i know i couldnt :D

I am going to avoid my cell phone the internet and for damn sure phone calls. I just want to watch it and find out then. It will be hard.

I am going to avoid my cell phone the internet and for damn sure phone calls. I just want to watch it and find out then. It will be hard.

good luck, the minute you walk into the sports bar you will either get razzed by gopher fans or nothing, hope for nothing :glare:

cheesemover works for sensers so if they have the coordinates they could possibly get it.

I'm not resting my job on it (oh wait I was fired today so I guess I COULD rest my job on it) that they might get it depending on their equipment. I can't vouch for their equipment there but you can bet if I find it I'll be happy :love:

cheesemover works for sensers so if they have the coordinates they could possibly get it.

I'm not resting my job on it (oh wait I was fired today so I guess I COULD rest my job on it) that they might get it depending on their equipment. I can't vouch for their equipment there but you can bet if I find it I'll be happy :love:

Cool. So if you find it will you share that info with Senser's so they can show it? I think I accidently jsut bought 4 more tickets to St. Louis and the Frozen Four. My wife is going to kill me.

Ice and Cheese Good Luck, I will not debate the legallity of this free airwave debate, I use to own a Bar and did what I could when I could to get the"Game"....

And I am not aware of the equipment Sensers has, I remember the days of the the Big Spinning Dish...!

Good Luck!..... Hope they can......This blackout and delay stuff is BS!

Cool. So if you find it will you share that info with Senser's so they can show it? I think I accidently jsut bought 4 more tickets to St. Louis and the Frozen Four. My wife is going to kill me.

if i can find it, i'll post it

If the live signal does not show up on FTA on Saturday, I am with you on trying to plug our ears until the tape delay. See you at the Bloomington Sensors.

Dubbers is back.

from the red star and sickle

Evidently FSN North executives feel Jeff Dubay has spent enough time in television's version of the penalty box.

The network, which suspended Dubay from its coverage of Gophers men's hockey in late January after he directed some off-the-microphone insults toward a WCHA referee at Mariucci Arena, will use him as its pre- and postgame studio analyst for the Gophers-Air Force game on Saturday from the West Regional in Denver. He also will be in studio Sunday along with host Marney Gellner if either the Gophers or North Dakota advance.

The co-host of KFAN's 9 a.m. to noon weekday show with Paul Allen, Dubay makes no attempt to hide his love for Gophers hockey. It's what got him the job on FSN and also what led to his suspension when he loudly made comments about Todd Anderson's work as the officials emerged from their dressing room before the start of the third period of a Jan. 20 game. Dubay admitted what he did was "stupid" and FSN officials said that while they liked his work he was done for the season.

Turns out they didn't mean the entire postseason

If the live signal does not show up on FTA on Saturday, I am with you on trying to plug our ears until the tape delay. See you at the Bloomington Sensors.

If cable companies around the country will be able to access the game live via sat, shouldn't a sportsbar be able to do the same thing?

I am scrambling all over trying to see if Charter in WI is carrying any games, but can't find anything.

I have the sports package, so I get all the Fox Sports channels and CSTV, but none of the tv listings are listing any college hockey being shown.

Have they just not updated the schedule, or are the Fox Sports channels not broadcasting any games from the regionals?

Also, since FSSN picked up the game live, does that also mean that the webcast will be operational as well?