SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional TV Coverage

fargosioux

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT WILL IT BE ON AT SENSER'S OR THE LIKE SO US SIOUX FANS HERE IN MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL CAN WATCH IT TOO?:(?:)??

That... IS... the question.

If this thing ain't being beamed up FTA.......Breckenridge is the closest option that I'm aware of right now to see this thing live.. :angry::lol:

Still no really official announcment from WDAZ or UND are they going to wait at the very last minute to tell us? After the women's game was over pat never siad either way if the games were going to be on FSSN all he said was see ya next season. Does he really have any control over this?

If this thing ain't being beamed up FTA.......Breckenridge is the closest option that I'm aware of right now to see this thing live.. :angry::lol:

I am going to try the impossible, run the gauntlet of Goofer fans trying to ruin my "virgin viewing" of the game at 10:00 PM. I have heard from a few local (here in TC) Sioux fans that Sensor's is planning on playing the games live. I'm being called into work so I am driving home with the radio OFF and will not answer any phone calls from known antagonists. We'll see how well it works.

I am going to try the impossible, run the gauntlet of Goofer fans trying to ruin my "virgin viewing" of the game at 10:00 PM. I have heard from a few local (here in TC) Sioux fans that Sensor's is planning on playing the games live. I'm being called into work so I am driving home with the radio OFF and will not answer any phone calls from known antagonists. We'll see how well it works.

I know the GM at Senser's in Bloomington and I am stopping in to talkto him tomorrow to see if he knows the scoop on this. I will post it here as soon as I know forsure.

I know the GM at Senser's in Bloomington and I am stopping in to talkto him tomorrow to see if he knows the scoop on this. I will post it here as soon as I know forsure.

Well, to tell you how important it is... I am supposed to be going to my wife's best friend's wedding (and she is also the wedding photographer) and I told her that I am going to watch the game either live and/or or on tape delay instead... :( ... she went to bed early with the kids without talking to me, so... hopefully this demonstrates how important Sioux hockey and watching this game live on TV really is. Therefore, I am offering a reward of free drinking for the night on me (as in I will pay for it all night and not as in body shots off of me all night) for the first person who posts definitive alternative confirmation that the Sioux game is being shown live here somewhere at some location in the twin cities. The race is on and beer/wine/liquor is on me (see above) and on the line!!!! :)

WHEN they do show the game you gonna be able to use your "GM" hook up to get some of us SIOUXSPORT loyalists some tables??? PLEASE!!

I will stop there around 11am tomorrow and then I have another errand to run and then home to post what I know. There might even be a press release befroe then. I am pretty sure from waht others have told us on this thread that it will be shown on FSSN. But I will try and find out forsure tomorrow. Hell I am trying to get Free Beer from UNDLaw. Oh it is not a GM hook-up. I just go there to much so I know the guy. All I can do is ask.

Well, to tell you how important it is... I am supposed to be going to my wife's best friend's wedding (and she is also the wedding photographer) and I told her that I am going to watch the game either live and/or or on tape delay instead... :( ... she went to bed early with the kids without talking to me, so... hopefully this demonstrates how important Sioux hockey and watching this game live on TV really is. Therefore, I am offering a reward of free drinking for the night on me (as in I will pay for it all night and not as in body shots off of me all night) for the first person who posts definitive alternative confirmation that the Sioux game is being shown live here somewhere at some location in the twin cities. The race is on and beer/wine/liquor is on me (see above) and on the line!!!! :D

Harv,

When are you going to learn? :)

Still no really official announcment from WDAZ or UND are they going to wait at the very last minute to tell us? After the women's game was over pat never siad either way if the games were going to be on FSSN all he said was see ya next season. Does he really have any control over this?

This has nothing to do with WDAZ.....You guys need to Thank Butch Moteberg at Mid-Continent Cable in Grand Forks...

He has done this every year for us Sioux Fans....It cost him alot of Favors and $ to provide this signal live....

People like Fox Sports and ESPN are not always easy to deal with.

Butch is the one that got this done!

This has nothing to do with WDAZ.....You guys need to Thank Butch Moteberg at Mid-Continent Cable in Grand Forks...

He has done this every year for us Sioux Fans....It cost him alot of Favors and $ to provide this signal live....

People like Fox Sports and ESPN are not always easy to deal with.

Butch is the one that got this done!

I will give Butch all the props he so richly deserves as soon as there is an official announcement, untill then I will wait with the standing ovavtion.

Well, to tell you how important it is... I am supposed to be going to my wife's best friend's wedding (and she is also the wedding photographer) and I told her that I am going to watch the game either live and/or or on tape delay instead... :( ... she went to bed early with the kids without talking to me, so... hopefully this demonstrates how important Sioux hockey and watching this game live on TV really is. Therefore, I am offering a reward of free drinking for the night on me (as in I will pay for it all night and not as in body shots off of me all night) for the first person who posts definitive alternative confirmation that the Sioux game is being shown live here somewhere at some location in the twin cities. The race is on and beer/wine/liquor is on me (see above) and on the line!!!! :)

She will get over it, trust me. My wife always does. :angry::lol:

For what its worth Michigan TV :

Television Coverage

Comcast Local in Michigan will be airing the Michigan vs. North Dakota game live on Saturday (March 24). ESPNU (DirecTV channel 609) will show the game on tape delay at 11 p.m. on Saturday. ESPNU will air the West Regional final live regardless of the semifinal outcomes.

Michigan press release.

THIS JUST IN FOR THE MIDCO VIEWERS IN THE DEVILS LAKE AREA.

Just got off the phone with my buddy there and he is working on a new reciever right now. Did a test and it works, so the games will be on the FSSN in that area as well.

Looks like the Siouxmama family will be making a trip to Devils Lake for the weekend.

For anyone else going there, Proz End of the Line is a fun place to watch the game.

I am surprised that FSDetriot isn't carrying the game live, it must really have a pretty important game on to pre-empt Wolverine hockey!

Michigan Class B Tournament, Final: Teams TBA NR (Not Rated)

From East Lansing, Mich.

Channel:636Air Time:7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Oh, never mind :angry:

And, I might add, not one, not two, but three Fox regional stations are carrying the Northeast Region games live. Of course, less than one is carrying the Michigan/Fighting Sioux game that I can see. It may be tough in the Twin Cities to see it live.

THIS JUST IN FOR THE MIDCO VIEWERS IN THE DEVILS LAKE AREA.

Just got off the phone with my buddy there and he is working on a new reciever right now. Did a test and it works, so the games will be on the FSSN in that area as well.

Looks like the Siouxmama family will be making a trip to Devils Lake for the weekend.

For anyone else going there, Proz End of the Line is a fun place to watch the game.

Sorry to do this again, but does Minot cover FSSN as well?

I know this distinction won't mean much to most people, but officially, the game is NOT being carried by the Fighting Sioux Sports Network (FSSN). It will likely be carried by Midocontinent and broadcast on Channel 23, the usual FSSN channel.

I know this distinction won't mean much to most people, but officially, the game is NOT being carried by the Fighting Sioux Sports Network (FSSN). It will likely be carried by Midocontinent and broadcast on Channel 23, the usual FSSN channel.

I'm going to be out of the state on business, does anyone know the satellite coordinates so that I could pick up the game in the Chicago area? Please help! Watching the game at 10 pm is like reading the next days newspaper, I want to see it live!!!! Thanks for any info!

I was just at Joe Senser's and I talked to one of the managers that said that they are right now thinking that they will have the game to show. But I am to call her at 4pm today to get the official word. They said that they hoped to know something forsure by then. Will post it here as soon as I get an update. UNDLaw does that mean I win the free booze for that night.