SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

FlyinSioux, unless you are the size of a walrus, don't go close to DHG. He'll try to eat you.

I don't think so. It's all beer fat, so unless FlyinSioux spills beer on himself, he should be ok.

Somebody should feel sorry for the big fat slob, look who his team is! All he can do watching his team is drink, get drunk and more stupid. Any takers? Anyone wanna feel sorry for the fat kid???

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody should feel sorry for the big fat slob, look who his team is! All he can do watching his team is drink, get drunk and more stupid. Any takers? Anyone wanna feel sorry for the fat kid???

You obviously never met the fat slob's woman. She truly is Princess Leia to his Jabba. I will never feel sorry for him.

So with all your education, you're unable to tell the difference between a guy who acts like an idiot and people with disabilities? :)

I'll always take offense to people who use words that show disrespect to people with disabilities because I work with them on a daily basis and see how hard they have to work to accomplish something that we take for granted. Perhaps you should take some time to work with them, and maybe you'd see where I'm coming from.

Sorry SiouxD. I knew that that word would probably draw fire. But i truly feel he is deplroable, and his words make me feel that he is not all there mentally. But then again, how can you be if you're a rabib UMD fan??? :)

Sorry SiouxD. I knew that that word would probably draw fire. But i truly feel he is deplroable, and his words make me feel that he is not all there mentally. But then again, how can you be if you're a rabib UMD fan??? :)

Even if he isn't all there mentally, that doesn't classify him under the federal definition of "Mental Retardation" but rather the federal definition of "Emotionally Disturbed" which my be a better fit for him. :)

That video was hilarious! I can't believe all the flack I got from people this morning that I sent it to. I was HOWLING when she was singing that song at the end.
You're insensitive and need to attend re-education camp. :)

Even if he isn't all there mentally, that doesn't classify him under the federal definition of "Mental Retardation" but rather the federal definition of "Emotionally Disturbed" which my be a better fit for him. :)

Perfect word, my humblest apologies. Hindsight is always 20/20 you know.

I can quarantee you that the photo is not TJ Oshie....Non of them on these posts are him. If you think you were at a party with TJ then you have no idea who he is.

Don't fall for it. Hextall simply is trying to start an Anti-Sioux version of the Blarney's joke so he can feel better about himself.

Obviously Hextall took the Blarney's joke too seriously and now he's trying to get back at us. Oh well, ya know?

The only difference is that we chose to make a joke out of the practices of our rival. Hextall chose to make a mockery out of one of our players.

Too bad.

'Stupid' works for me.

My mother hated that work and if we used it in front of her she'd go off on us. I use it instead of a profanity in cases such as Stupid Drunk. Stupid Drunk Slob works even better in this case. Flows easily off the tongue. Stupid Drunk Slob who forgot he took his meds and got stupid drunk anyway. Yep, works for me.

'Stupid' works for me.

My mother hated that work and if we used it in front of her she'd go off on us. I use it instead of a profanity in cases such as Stupid Drunk. Stupid Drunk Slob works even better in this case. Flows easily off the tongue. Stupid Drunk Slob who forgot he took his meds and got stupid drunk anyway. Yep, works for me.

How about we just describe him as that nasty smelling and looking gelatin that i found on my hamburger helper in the fridge that i discovered today from 3 months ago? :)

How about we just describe him as that nasty smelling and looking gelatin that i found on my hamburger helper in the fridge that i discovered today from 3 months ago? :)

Well, ok, but how do you get something that big,yellow, brown and jiggly into your refridgerator in the first place??? :lol:

Does alcohol freeze? That would be about the only way I can see it getting done, freeze the SOB first. :)

I'm glad to hear it's just a minor on premises. I'm anxious to hear how the Bina angle works out, but based on what PCM said earlier, looks like there's a chance there's not much to that either. Not really a surprise since the early word today was that they were still deciding if they were going to charge him.

Hopefully the rest of this works its way out in the next couple of days so the guys can get it behind them, and they can recover from the puking herbies that Hak puts them through before Mankato.

I'm glad to hear it's just a minor on premises. I'm anxious to hear how the Bina angle works out, but based on what PCM said earlier, looks like there's a chance there's not much to that either. Not really a surprise since the early word today was that they were still deciding if they were going to charge him.

Hopefully the rest of this works its way out in the next couple of days so the guys can get it behind them, and they can recover from the puking herbies that Hak puts them through before Mankato.

ok, missed the beginning of the news. anything said on it? what is the additional information?

What I've learned so far

Judy's has a Pool Table icon_eek.gif

The law mandates that all are "innocent until proven guilty."

As such, we MUST (so long as you agree with the Constitution) assume that they did nothing wrong unless and until the State proves their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Mistake is a defense under the law. Meaning, hypothetically, it the boys were merely "in" the bar and they thought or were told that they could be there (i.e. kids allowed after X p.m.) and they believed it or they were told that by a reasonable means, then they have the defense.

However, if they were drinking under age, then they are screwed. As for Bina, see above. What a police office "says" happened and what really happened are often (and by often I mean more times than not) different, than this may play out much different than the public at large will know.

Just hope Bina can afford a good lawyer. Say... like me!

:)

Either way, this is not the 1st or 100th time this has happened in the time that this program has existed... and it won't be the last. So... and in the meanwhile... just follow Sioux hockey and what will be will be.