SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

What it means is that there's the truth about what really happened and a whole lot of speculation and rumor being posted here about what might have happened. I don't know what really happened because I wasn't there and I haven't talked to anyone who was actually there. What I do know is that people who are close to the situation are telling me things that don't jibe with the assumptions that some here are making.

If what I'm being told is true, then I will be surprised if Robbie Bina is charged with anything.

Could someone please shed some ligtht on the situation. Can we assume there probably will be no suspension either?

If they aren't going to charge Robbie then it is a lot to do about nothing.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even no why the cops would put them in the back of cop cars anyways. For all my minors all i did was blow, they wrote me a ticket dumped out my beer i ahd in hand and sent me on my way. Only one kid i ever known got put in a cope car for a minorw as cuz he ran fro eh cops.

I like it when the Education majors chime in. :):)

Lots of stuff. I don't know which is true and which isn't, and that's the reason I'm not going to post any of it here.

Now see, there you go again getting all righteous about truth! Man, what is it with you PCM? Rumor ... innuendo ... hearsay. We want it all, and we want it right damn now.

I dont even no why the cops would put them in the back of cop cars anyways. For all my minors all i did was blow, they wrote me a ticket dumped out my beer i ahd in hand and sent me on my way. Only one kid i ever known got put in a cope car for a minorw as cuz he ran fro eh cops.

oh come on all these message boards are is a big rumor mill anyways.

I like it when the Education majors chime in. :lol::)

Apparently it is twins! :)

Lots of stuff. I don't know which is true and which isn't, and that's the reason I'm not going to post any of it here.

Can you give us an run down of what actually happened? The different scenarios?

No, that's not it. I'm a 36 yr old man, "idolize" is not the right word. The media (wdaz) blew the story way out of proportion, whether you think they did or not. I don't think they desrve special treatment by any means, but equal treatment as any one else is not too much to ask. I guarantee there have been other incidents with other athletes this year and in years past that have never surfaced in the media. I'm sure next time there is an autograph session you'll be standing in line with your kids and all of their stick's, puck's and jersey's. Patiently you'll wait to get the chance to take a picture and get your kid's stuffed signed by one of those guys. They will pose for the picture so you can make your stupid family christmas card out of it, sign you kid's s&!t, and you'll walk away smiling, like the rest of the "fair-weather idiots." Just like nothing ever happened.

You are "sure" about things you know nothing about, I enjoy college sports in general and college hockey in particular. It is entertainment, like going to the movies, or a concert, or fishing. It is also a way for talented kids to get an education doing something they enjoy. Asking them for an autograph has never crossed my mind. Hoping for a head injury because someone offended your sense of fairness is somewhat ironic.

I gotta be honest, I'm alot more pissed at the way DAZ presented the story. Hey Sweeney, a word of caution to you: next time you are watching practice in the lower bowl, and you take a puck to the mind, don't be so sure it was merely an "accident." :)

That's a good one right there, TR!!!!!! "He took a puck to the mind, never was the same after that!"

You are "sure" about things you know nothing about, I enjoy college sports in general and college hockey in particular. It is entertainment, like going to the movies, or a concert, or fishing. It is also a way for talented kids to get an education doing something they enjoy. Asking them for an autograph has never crossed my mind. Hoping for a head injury because someone offended your sense of fairness is somewhat ironic.

I wouldn't put me in the category of people who know nothing. Start by looking in the mirror.

Classless quotes of the year maybe......

I happen to play broomball in St Paul and recognized Drunk Hockey Guy when he was in the warming house on Tuesday night. I'll be sure to give him a piece of my mind rather than a simple "hello" next time I see him. What a first-class prick.

That's a good one right there, TR!!!!!! "He took a puck to the mind, never was the same after that!"

Let's be fair, guys. The story on WDAZ ran as a news story, not a sports story. There's a good chance that Sweeny had nothing to do with the decision to run it.

true, But that is how DHG rolls.......

I just read the posts. Wow. I like it when fans from opposite teams razz each other, but their comments are going to far. Taking cracks at bina for his neck. I think their parents should of hugged them more when they were younger.

Let's be fair, guys. The story on WDAZ ran as a news story, not a sports story. There's a good chance that Sweeny had nothing to do with the decision to run it.

I know Sweeney had nothing to do with it. I'm simply pointing out that Sweeney may have to face the "CONSEQUENCES" of his employers action's.

I know Sweeney had nothing to do with it. I'm simply pointing out that Sweeney may have to face the "CONSEQUENCES" of his employers action's.

Ohh, ohh, I can think of an appropriate punishment. No more Sweeny on Fighting Sioux broadcasts.