SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read the posts. Wow. I like it when fans from opposite teams razz each other, but their comments are going to far. Taking cracks at bina for his neck. I think their parents should of hugged them more when they were younger.

gee, I wonder if this is how gopher fans feel about all the comments about Hirsh. I know, I know, he doesn't count, he isn't a real person, he is a gopher.

gee, I wonder if this is how gopher fans feel about all the comments about Hirsh. I know, I know, he doesn't count, he isn't a real person, he is a gopher.

I guess it must be how you feel about him, given that you can't even remember how to spell his name.

I'm sure with all of the fair-weather fans jumping off of the Oshie-Toews-Bina bandwagon, there must be a "fire sale" forthcoming. Anyone out there looking to get rid of O/T/B "stuff", give the ol' Triouxper a shout. Since the stuff (jerseys, pucks, sticks, pictures, ect.) is nothing more than worthless junk now, I',m sure you won't mind getting rid of it at drastically discounted prices.

Would I see you ready to hit me over the head with your autographed hockey stick?

Cripes! You act like these guys have done you some kind of personal injustice or something. I'll tell you what, it's real simple man. Take down all of you pictures of these guys, and put up your Justin Timbelake and Kfed posters. Then the healing will begin for you.

Cripes! You act like these guys have done you some kind of personal injustice or something. I'll tell you what, it's real simple man. Take down all of you pictures of these guys, and put up your Justin Timbelake and Kfed posters. Then the healing will begin for you.

Actually, I responded to you calling people a-holes and wishing violence on people. I'm sorry everybody, I'll stop now. Who's Kfed?

I don't know if anyone noticed last night, nothing was even mentioned about this on the Coaches show.

Also note they said Radke wasn't going back to defense so I am not all that worried about it.

WOW..im not about to read 16 pages, but I can tell there is no hockey this weekend...How sad this got that long. Move on people its another day. Hockey will come and nothing will have changed....All three will be playing and we will post up a couple W's. GO SIOUX!

WOW..im not about to read 16 pages, but I can tell there is no hockey this weekend...How sad this got that long. Move on people its another day. Hockey will come and nothing will have changed....All three will be playing and we will post up a couple W's. GO SIOUX!

Testify my brother, testify.

When i got my minors when i was under 21 (1 year ago haha) i had to pay 75 bucks for the first cuz i was cooperative with the cops and the judge then the 2nd i paid 75 again but was wirttin up for 225 but the jduge reduced it. thats it no clssses or nohtin jsut a fine. btw, they are btoh off my record now

:) Sounds like you were wasted when you wrote this. If you see Toews or Oshie tell them coach is looking for them.

Ah, yes. However, there are things that I could enlighten you on, however, I shall hold my tongue. :)

That was a joke, son!

Jeez, I remember the days when you were a care-free, happy-go-lucky a--hole. Whatever happened to that guy? :):lol:

When I got to UND I was told (by my brother) that underage drinking at Judy's was immune from prosecution. My brother, (who is an attorney) just verified that the immunity is still in place. As long as you don't drink and drive, get in fights, or break the long pool cues (when you should be using the short one by the north wall) these charges won't hold up in court.

I have trouble believing a lot of this. PCM is correct, wait until you get the facts. Does anyone really think you could fit 3 hockey players, the first year med students, the three Sigma Chis who still drink beer, Richie, Shorty, Maynard (and his Ulkele), Wes H., the snitch who called the cops, and some wide bottomed cop in Judys at the same time???

I would expect Ryan Bakken to do some investigative reporting and get the truth out. Chuck Haga might come back from the Star Tribune if he hears Judys is under attack by GF's finest. Don't they have anything beter to do? These are college aged kids. Tell them to dump their beer and get the hell out of there. That is how they used to handle it. If they get DUI's prosecute them. If they are UND students they are supposed to go to Judys until you get better ID's or are 21.

On a related topic, when are the politicians going to change the laws so any kid 3 mos beyond receiving his HS diploma can drink beer? Hell, they can die for our freedom. Why not let them drink legally. Maybe somewhere along the line we will admit that even with our higher drinking age we have a bigger problem with binge drinking than virtually any developed country in the world. Change the law to age 21 or 3mo past your HS graduation whichever comes first. Give that idea some thought. It will improve our HS graduation rates at no increased cost to the taxpayers. Also, our hockey players wouldn't be in trouble.

When I got to UND I was told (by my brother) that underage drinking at Judy's was immune from prosecution. My brother, (who is an attorney) just verified that the immunity is still in place. As long as you don't drink and drive, get in fights, or break the long pool cues (when you should be using the short one by the north wall) these charges won't hold up in court.

I have trouble believing a lot of this. PCM is correct, wait until you get the facts. Does anyone really think you could fit 3 hockey players, the first year med students, the three Sigma Chis who still drink beer, Richie, Shorty, Maynard (and his Ulkele), Wes H., the snitch who called the cops, and some wide bottomed cop in Judys at the same time???

I would expect Ryan Bakken to do some investigative reporting and get the truth out. Chuck Haga might come back from the Star Tribune if he hears Judys is under attack by GF's finest. Don't they have anything beter to do? These are college aged kids. Tell them to dump their beer and get the hell out of there. That is how they used to handle it. If they get DUI's prosecute them. If they are UND students they are supposed to go to Judys until you get better ID's or are 21.

On a related topic, when are the politicians going to change the laws so any kid 3 mos beyond receiving his HS diploma can drink beer? Hell, they can die for our freedom. Why not let them drink legally. Maybe somewhere along the line we will admit that even with our higher drinking age we have a bigger problem with binge drinking than virtually any developed country in the world. Change the law to age 21 or 3mo past your HS graduation whichever comes first. Give that idea some thought. It will improve our HS graduation rates at no increased cost to the taxpayers. Also, our hockey players wouldn't be in trouble.

That is a good post. :)

If i were haktool, i would not bench them. With out the OT in DOT it would just be D. D isnt gunna win games by himself. Maybe D would stop some goals :)

You have the balls to call yourself "proudsioux" and still do this to our coaches name.

I have another name for you. :)

I don't understand this. Why would one bar be allowed to serve minors, while all others cannot? Some kind of special GF politics?

Judys is the political hub of Grand Forks and the University. They treat it like the UN in New York You get immunity from prosecution as long as you don't do anything egregious.