SiouxSports.com Forum

Kessel may have cancer

Csonked Out

An update, with some good news.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2699737

Get well soon, Phil.

Said something like only 2 weeks and he will be skating again. The B's need him they haven't played well the last 5 games.

Boston coach Dave Lewis expects to slowly work his rookie back onto to the ice sometime in the next two weeks.

"Sometime after Christmas," Lewis said. "He's a normal guy that went through surgery, and [we'll]watch all the different areas. No contact early, and probably [skate] by himself

That doesn't sound all that long. Good to see him coming back soon.

This is very good news for Phil and his family. I wish him well as he gets back on his skates.

Happy Holidays to Phil and the Kessel family. :silly:

Cancer of the testicle is a young man's cancer. If you are a man between 16 and 45 the next time you decide to "choke the bishop" (please pardon the phrase) check you testicles for lumps and if you think you find something unusual go get it checked out. Cancer of the testicle if found early can be cured by the surgery alone without going through chemotherapy or radiation therapy. If you are taking more than a few minutes to do this, then you are no longer doing something medical and might go blind. ( I learned that from the nuns at Cathedral of the Holy Spirit in Bismarck many years ago).

Cancer of the testicle is a young man's cancer. If you are a man between 16 and 45 the next time you decide to "choke the bishop" (please pardon the phrase) check you testicles for lumps and if you think you find something unusual go get it checked out. Cancer of the testicle if found early can be cured by the surgery alone without going through chemotherapy or radiation therapy. If you are taking more than a few minutes to do this, then you are no longer doing something medical and might go blind. ( I learned that from the nuns at Cathedral of the Holy Spirit in Bismarck many years ago).

Same goes for all the women out there.

A self breast exam takes a couple of minutes while in the shower.

Have your Dr. check out anything you feel is out of the ordinary.

Same goes for all the women out there.

A self breast exam takes a couple of minutes while in the shower.

Have your Dr. check out anything you feel is out of the ordinary.

Goodpost. Also, don't be fooled if some guy in a white coat, with a beer in each pocket, with Dr. Redwing or Dr. Goon on his nametag offers to do those exams. (even if they claim to have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night). You are better off calling SiouxMD. He is legit.

Goodpost. Also, don't be fooled if some guy in a white coat, with a beer in each pocket, with Dr. Redwing or Dr. Goon on his nametag offers to do those exams. (even if they claim to have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night). You are better off calling SiouxMD. He is legit.

LOL, now that might be the post of the year. :silly:

Don't assume that your pediatrician or family health care provider is talking to your children about these easy to do self exams. They all should but they all don't. My sons were sick of me asking them if they were checking themselves routinely. I told them how to self examine when they were around ten years old. About the same time they didn't want me to see them naked anymore.

• 3 weeks later...