SiouxSports.com Forum

Where are you from?

luapsided

ok, hang on!

Born in Hazen, ND, lived in Zap, Stanton, and Beulah (graduated from high school in 1969), Dickinson State College (1969-1971) USAF 1971-1975 (stationed at Lackland AFB, Lowry AFB, Minot AFB, and RAF Lakenheath, England), at UND 1975-1978 (worked at Frenchy's), Fergus Falls, MN 1978-1979, Crookston, MN 1979-1982, and back to Fergus Falls in late 1982 and been there since. Did not miss a home UND hockey, basketball, or football game while at UND. Have had season hockey tickets since the new Ralph opened. Always appreciate a tailgate party, right Sioux-cia? GO SIOUX!!!!!

Excuse me while I put my head between my knees. That resume of life just made me really dizzy! :sad:

You were very busy!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, hang on!

Born in Hazen, ND, lived in Zap, Stanton, and Beulah (graduated from high school in 1969), Dickinson State College (1969-1971) USAF 1971-1975 (stationed at Lackland AFB, Lowry AFB, Minot AFB, and RAF Lakenheath, England), at UND 1975-1978 (worked at Frenchy's), Fergus Falls, MN 1978-1979, Crookston, MN 1979-1982, and back to Fergus Falls in late 1982 and been there since. Did not miss a home UND hockey, basketball, or football game while at UND. Have had season hockey tickets since the new Ralph opened. Always appreciate a tailgate party, right Sioux-cia? GO SIOUX!!!!!

Yes you do!!! I've found new things to put on the grill here on the Navajo reservation. VERY TASTY!!! Look out next tailgate season!!!!!!!!!!!

*I ain't telling anyone what their eating*

Yes you do!!! I've found new things to put on the grill here on the Navajo reservation. VERY TASTY!!! Look out next tailgate season!!!!!!!!!!!

*I ain't telling anyone what their eating*

Just pick the date and location. I might balk at road kill; anything else we'll have to see at the time. I have tried a few unusual things. It took a couple of drinks and a lot of garlic butter to get snails to go down. It is an acquired taste that I didn't acquire.

Are you talking about the Mule Barn, or the Old Pike House? I myself lived in the Pike House, and even though it was a dump, it was OUR dump! I was proud to call it home, and I was the last member to vacate during the flood.

Mule Barn.

Are you talking about the Mule Barn, or the Old Pike House? I myself lived in the Pike House, and even though it was a dump, it was OUR dump! I was proud to call it home, and I was the last member to vacate during the flood.

jojordan23,

My son was one of the first to live in the new Pike house. So, I guess that makes you two brothers. :sad:

Only in North Dakota can you describe something like that, and others know who and what you are talking about.

Yup. And as Siouxmama pointed out to me, my post sounded like I didn't know Phats' Grandparents' last name instead of Chase's last name. She said I sounded like a loose hoochie mama but she said it nicer. :sad:

I'm glad siouxforeverbaby knew what and who I meant.

Yup. And as Siouxmama pointed out to me, my post sounded like I didn't know Phats' Grandparents' last name instead of Chase's last name. She said I sounded like a loose hoochie mama but she said it nicer. :whistling:

I'm glad siouxforeverbaby knew what and who I meant.

oh it is ok, large family. my grandma calls me by her niece's name and I still know who she is talking about. It is sorta a North Dakota thing, but I have known Chase since I was little and actually worked with his mom for awhile.

Grew up in itty-bitty Sarles, ND. Went to school at good ol' Border Central in Calvin, ND, which closed down after 2004-05 school year. I am currently attending UND and I attend all home hockey and football games and a few basketball games here and there. Even drove all night long after work to get to the Frozen Four in Milwauke last year. GO SIOUX.