SiouxSports.com Forum

TJ's hit

WiSioux

y0102sd9.jpg

Media Credit: Brian Hartley

UND's T.J. Oshie puts a crushing body check on University of Maine's 6-foot-7-inch defender, Simon Danis-Pepin in Saturday night's game.

i think its a lot easier for a 6'7 to go over the boards than anyone else on the ice. still a cool pic and sweet to see him get upended into the sioux bench. hope we can rebound vs the land cows.............

i think its a lot easier for a 6'7 to go over the boards than anyone else on the ice. still a cool pic and sweet to see him get upended into the sioux bench. hope we can rebound vs the land cows.............

It is a little known fact that TJ is a physics genius and can locate the center of gravity and calculate the moment of inertia of any player on the ice in mere nanoseconds.

It is a little known fact that TJ is a physics genius and can locate the center of gravity and calculate the moment of inertia of any player on the ice in mere nanoseconds.

Wow! Did you take a couple hours off from drinking in order to sober up and put that thought down in words? :)

Dance Party USA baby!

Wow! Did you take a couple hours off from drinking in order to sober up and put that thought down in words? :)

Dance Party USA baby!

TJ has that center of gravity thing down pat. Most of the time when someone is lining up to put a hit on him the opposing player gets the worst of it. Pretty amazing!

Wow. I wonder how that hit compares to Kozek's decking of John Scott last year against the boards?

I don't think it's even close. TJ absolutely smoked Pepin. That was probably the best hit I've ever seen for a game I've been at.

It's good to see that others are beginning to pick up on the TJ Oshie Facts. I was taunted and called a weirdo in the beginning, but now look. Everyone is doing it. I was in fact an innovator.

I don't think it's even close. TJ absolutely smoked Pepin. That was probably the best hit I've ever seen for a game I've been at.

It's good to see that others are beginning to pick up on the TJ Oshie Facts. I was taunted and called a weirdo in the beginning, but now look. Everyone is doing it. I was in fact an innovator.

Waitaminute here. We go from "I can't believe that dork copied my cape idea!" to "I'm an innovator!" :glare:

And, last I heard, people are still calling you a weirdo ???

Wow. I wonder how that hit compares to Kozek's decking of John Scott last year against the boards?

I was at that game and I believe I still have the picture of that hit on my phone..I also recall their gay equipment manager that wouldn't give me Scott's broken stick :glare:

• 14 years later...