SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Mavs - Game 3

Siouxdonyms

Parise gets his 4th shutout in the last 12 games for a .3333 shutout average going into the playoffs. We gotta love that! I thought Jordan bailed UND out of some key scrambling situations in this game. I love to see that he can handle 3 games in 3 days and play his best game in the last.

P.S. I'll be at the Western Regionals in G.F. If anyone wants to contact me for plans to get a beer or whatever, please email me at Kuhn.James@gmail.com.

Go Sioux!

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parise gets his 4th shutout in the last 12 games for a .3333 shutout average going into the playoffs. We gotta love that! I thought Jordan bailed UND out of some key scrambling situations in this game. I love to see that he can handle 3 games in 3 days and play his best game in the last.

Great to see Jordan bounce back after letting in a couple of softies on Friday.

Yes its safe to buy tickets for the West Regional.

I think its theoretically possible for UND not to make it still, but some really weird stuff would have to happen now.

I believe they are a lock. previous to the weekend, they were #9 overall, on a projected bracket, and DU has, well we know whats going on, plus CC hasnt done well, so i think they are in for sure.

Yes its safe to buy tickets for the West Regional.

I think its theoretically possible for UND not to make it still, but some really weird stuff would have to happen now.

Thanks. I am there! :sad: Buying tickets tommorow. Ticketmaster site is all messed up right now. :angry:

Great night of hockey.

Sioux win.

BSU wins.

UMD pounding DU. END THEIR SEASON DOGS!!

Ditto!

Someone here said a few days ago that it was time to face it that this Sioux team wasn't going to do anything in the NCAA's this year. Things have changed alot in about a 48 hour span. We just handled one of the hottest teams in the WCHA (even if it was the Dirty Mavs) pretty soundly in 2 out of 3. Now we're looking at getting out of the play-in game at the Final Five. Zajac is finally getting hot. And we are going to be PLAYING in the West Regional in our building. This young team could end up doing something special!

I live n the cites and the UMD game is now on COMCAST channel 264 it says PAC 10 basketball but is is actually UMD Kicking butt. I really love the SIOUX chance against Wisconsin :angry:

Thanks. I just checked my Pac-10 basketball (308 on Cableone in Fargo) and I get to watch Denver LOSE.