SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

and other MacMillian... Think having MacMillan, MacMillan, and MacWilliam on the ice will screw up TH much?

Imagine having MacMillan, MacMillan, MacWilliam, and Dillon (Simpson) out on a penalty kill.

TH would probably sprain his lips. :D

Mitch, who played the last 1.5 years at SCSU before transferring to UND.

He'll be eligible next Dec to play for the Sioux.

I knew about the two MacMillians I just read the original post wrong. I didn't catch MacWilliam as opposed to MacMillan. So i thought there was now 3 MacMillan's. I can see how it can be confusing for TH.

One thing I do think we have going for us is that it doesn't appear as though Seth needs the money the CHL is going to be throwing around for him. I am sure he comes from a well to do family and just going for the money is probably not on his radar. NBA salaries make NHL look small and Popeye was a decent player who probably made no less than a mill a year.

Sounds like Seth has good head on his shoulder and doing it right by planning it out and thinking hard on his decision not jump the gun like most kids when the hard dirty WHL recruiting pressure is put on kids.

That seems to be what he is doing and if that is the case I applaud him. I appreciate as you mentioned him not jumping the gun. I would much prefer to have him pick other options and not commit then pull a JT Miller.

That is printed in the fall. If he wasn't enrolled in the fall, he wouldn't be on it.

That's if he is referring to the printed directory and not the online. However I just got my updated directory the beginning of the spring semester. They release two printed directories in the Fall and Spring.

That seems to be what he is doing and if that is the case I applaud him. I appreciate as you mentioned him not jumping the gun. I would much prefer to have him pick other options and not commit then pull a JT Miller.

I truly believe that Seth Jones is headed to the WHL. I have no inside information but I just won't believe he'll go to the NCAA until he suits up.

• Upvote 1

I truly believe that Seth Jones is headed to the WHL. I have no inside information but I just won't believe he'll go to the NCAA until he suits up.

I am in the same boat here as my good buddy Redwing77 until I see Seth put a jersey on, I will believe it when I see it.

Does anybody know anything about luke voltin...? I really hope he doesn't end up playing for north dakota, kid went to my elementary school and from what ive heard from some highschool classmates he's a screw up. He got kicked off the US team.

some considered matt frattin and bochenski screw ups too. i would reserve judgement until he is on campus and with the team and coaching staff.

• Upvote 1