SiouxSports.com Forum

Nice Season

#1siouxfan22

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great season, very proud of what this team accomplished this year. Great job goaltending for DU tonight, it's not easy to beat a team when you get goaltending like that. However, I still want to see Jack-off Paukovich's head on a platter next year, there is still a score to settle.

we love you

great season

Who would have believed we would would be where we are

:ohmy:

Thankyou for all you have done

It was Great to be in the champinship game

Thanks for beating the goophers ;)

Congratulation denver :D

Damn I hate losing  :ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am glad I am not the only one. I am freaking pissed off right now. A goal waved off that should have counted. Selective calls on the end boards. No calls on obstructions. Falling for a dive that wasn't even half Earl caliber. The dasher cam sucking. The ESPN announcers turning on UND after two periods. I am freaking pissed off.

Great season by the sioux....

we can't always expect perfection...but you have to be proud of this team.

to overexcede for 3 months, wow what a great run.

congrats to coach hakstol, and the seniors.

it is always tough to accept a loss, but that is how it goes.

way to go sioux......your a winner in my book.

Thank you to a great group of players and coaches for a great ride all the way to the final game. Hard to lose such quality young men as this group of seniors, thanks for showing everyone what a team that believes in itself, and it's coaches can do. Looking forward to my favorite time of year already, harvest, and the beginning of a new season of Sioux hockey. Here's hoping everyone on this board has a great spring and summer.

GO SIOUX!

Congratulations on a great season played with determination, skill, and class. I'm very proud of this team, for the way they handled adversity and the way they never quit. They dominated the first two periods, but got very little in the "breaks" dept. again. Thanks to all of the players and coaches for what will prove to be the building blocks of a very good team next year and continuing the Sioux tradition in hockey.

I, too, want to congratulate the Fighting Sioux on a fine season. The way the team and the coaching staff came together at the end of the season was something I'll never forget. Thank you for perservering and making UND, Grand Forks and Sioux fans everywhere proud.