SiouxSports.com Forum

Nice Season

#1siouxfan22

Outstanding run by the men in green. The seniors turned up the leadership at the end of the season to set up a strong finish. I can't believe what this team has accomplished after losing Deano, Bo, Zach and for the most part, Brady.

Congrats to DU. They were the better team. Can't wait until next season. Something tells me we will see the green machine at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday night at the Ralph they are having a post season celebration for the hockey team at 7:00, doors open at 6:00, autograph session also. It is so great to be a FIGHTING SIOUX hockey fan!!! Great season, we are all so proud of our team. Can't wait until October, I just wish there was NHL to watch now, it's going to be along 6 months.

I just want to say the following. Thank you SIOUX for a great season. I hope Coach Dave gets Coach of the year. After all it's not that often that a first year coach takes his team the the national championship. Even though the team didn't win all I want to say is Thank you for a great season & let's work like hell to get back there again & this time "FINISH THE JOB."

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973