SiouxSports.com Forum

2024-2025 men's basketball recruiting

Nodak78

30 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

If somehow, someway, Sather and co could round this class out with Klabo…..

Corralling the twins could be a good selling point in getting Klabo (potential for conf. championships, etc., if Klabo were to commit).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Corralling the twins could be a good selling point in getting Klabo (potential for conf. championships, etc., if Klabo were to commit).

Were these twins highly recircuited?  Honest question, are they considered a big get?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Were these twins highly recircuited?  Honest question, are they considered a big get?

Just took a visit to Loyola Chicago. Looks like we were their only reported offer. A little shocked they committed this early but they must be sold on what Sather is building. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ND1 said:

I haven’t seen much on them but look like great athletes who can handle it. Definitely think they have great potential, good gets by Sather & Co 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Just took a visit to Loyola Chicago. Looks like we were their only reported offer. A little shocked they committed this early but they must be sold on what Sather is building. 

I saw the Loyola visit and thought to myself, well it was a fun thought and then bam committed! I’m hyped about these two. Yeah no other reported offers but I’m okay with it. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

This offer would lead me to believe Klabo is probably out of the picture at this point. Just hearing about this kid now but from the few clips I have seen, I like him. 

Good shooter, for sure.

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

This offer would lead me to believe Klabo is probably out of the picture at this point. Just hearing about this kid now but from the few clips I have seen, I like him. 

I ran into masons sister Lexi a few months back and she said mason has no intentions of staying around here. He wants to leave and play elsewhere after hs. 

49 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

Seems like exactly what this team needs! big man who can shoot! 

This sounds very good.  Sather has done a great job recruiting.  If this team blends early it should be a fun season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

If I'm Sather, I'm using the portal to my advantage.

"Come play for UND for a year or two, then we'll help you land at a higher profile school. Look at our history of freshmen of the year and where former players have landed. That could be you."

• Upvote 3

Speaking about freshman, I have hard time believing the Curtis twins are still sold on attending UND next fall.  Their Twitter feeds are full of them attending events intended for recruitment.  They still have their cell phone numbers listed on their twitter page...you typically only see this when they are openly being recruited.  

32 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Speaking about freshman, I have hard time believing the Curtis twins are still sold on attending UND next fall.  Their Twitter feeds are full of them attending events intended for recruitment.  They still have their cell phone numbers listed on their twitter page...you typically only see this when they are openly being recruited.  

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Unlike football, very rarely in basketball do you see kids post new offers while committed to a school. I also feel like it’s rare for someone in basketball to flip on signing day like you see in football. I’m sure there are examples out there but I feel like it’s pretty rare. You’ll see basketball guys de commit and re open their recruitment, but until I see posts from them doing that, I wouldn’t be too worried. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, GoodGood said:

You’ll see basketball guys de commit and re open their recruitment, but until I see posts from them doing that, I wouldn’t be too worried. 

Usually "re-opening recruitment" means they already have a better offer in hand. If they are still looking for bigger/better, than it is what it is.

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Usually "re-opening recruitment" means they already have a better offer in hand. If they are still looking for bigger/better, than it is what it is.

You guys are really trying to spin some high school kids going to basketball camps as them "Still looking for bigger/better"..........

This might be a new low LOL

I wouldn’t worry about this too much. They went to a camp hosted by Daniel Freitag who will be a freshman next year at Wisconsin. Not like it was a prep hoops prospect camp. From the sounds of it there was other guys who have committed to other schools there as well

• Like 2