Storm in St.Paul

dj_hoime

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For 1 to 3 inches go to Minnesota.

For 8 inches or more visit North Dakota.

It figures. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you would've quoted my entire entry you would've read that it said 1-3 inches for TONIGHT. They said 8-12 when it has passed.

Do you think North Dakota is better than Minnesota because you think you get more snow? If it wasn't for Grand Forks I would hate North Dakota like every other Minnesotan.

I thought you midwestern folk were used to this kind of stuff?

BTW, we are supposed to get some bad weather in Cali as well. It might rain. I am not kidding So. Cal. is a natural disaster waiting to happen. Due to 1 inch of rain. This state is so rediculous. I've missed 2 1/2 days of school because of drizzle. But that's a good thing.

Clearyly. :D

It started snowing in beautiful St. Paul ~7am today. Storm of the century has begun. :lol:

Poor Bucky has to drive home in the crap. ;);)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It will be the "storm of the century" for parts of southern MN (a young century at that :D ). I bet the "winner" ends up with somewhere in the 18" range.

So I don't want to hear any crap about weathermen :lol:

Last time I checked, the Twin Cities doesn't shut down for pathetic snow storms like this current one. Yes, it is forming up to be a good storm. But MN doesn't shut down. There has been a lot worse than this one.

Get to the game and drink a lot of beer to stay warm :D