SiouxSports.com Forum

Storm in St.Paul

dj_hoime

They say there will be 4-8 inches of snow and lots of wind on Friday in St Paul, so now i am not going, but would they ever postpone the games? Is anyone else not going because of this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yo homie, You should freaking go to the game!! You are from North Dakota!! You have seen more snow than 4-8 inches in your life! If you did die on the way to the Sioux game you would be remembered as a GREAT Sioux legend!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get stranded on the way to Minny you'll probably find out what white meat is though :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not going to the tournament, so you might get a bit hungry if you wait for me to bring you a sandwich. :D

the snow isnt suppose to hit until tomorrow afternoon (if it actually does)

What started as a Winter Storm for the whole state of MN, the watches/warnings have slowly been cancelled

-for nothern MN

-for Mille Lacs area

-Damn..almost to St Clown

They won't cancel it...the 5 teams are here already so it would stil go on

and the so called 8 inches is suppose to take 1 1/2 days to accumulate...cripes, I've been in Duluth where we got 28" in 18 hours

the snow isnt suppose to hit until tomorrow afternoon (if it actually does)

What started as a Winter Storm for the whole state of MN, the watches/warnings have slowly been cancelled

-for nothern MN

-for Mille Lacs area

-Damn..almost to St Clown

They won't cancel it...the 5 teams are here already so it would stil go on

and the so called 8 inches is suppose to take 1 1/2 days to accumulate...cripes, I've been in Duluth where we got 28" in 18 hours

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya I totally agree with you!! The Twin Cities are suppose to get only like 4 inches. There are no excuses for not coming!

How about a Rolling Rock or a Hieny . . . green bottle and all. :lol:

The metro roads will suck, even with just a flake of snow, so I'd leave plenty early for the X.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The traffic will suck - but the roads will be fine. They actually plow, salt and sand the roads in the metro area - something they don't do in GF.

I will be sitting at home drinking a Blue Moon - although I may have to purchase some Harp and Guiness (gotta love the black and tan) for the holiday. Killians is a good beer - but Irish - in name only. :D

It's not so much that I drink Killian's because I thought it was Irish or I was hoping it would be a decent copy. I just drink Killian's because I've never met another beer I like that's commonly on tap.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too. The bottled stuff ain't bad, either.

I know Killian's is owned by Coors and brewed in America. I don't drink it because I think it's Irish or because I'm part Irish. I drink it becuase I like it and it's relatively inexpensive.

The Killian's Web site admits that it's not a true Irish beer:

Q: Is Killian

Yes, Blue Moon is served with an orange slice.  Personally, I don't get it nor do I think it adds anything other than color.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you, i wasn't sure. i had to buy that for the mother in law a while back and couldn't remember for sure if that what it was, but i distinctly remember having to buy oranges for her to drink it. thanks gopher fan. :lol:

We're all beer fans!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is "beer fans" a polite way of saying drunks?? jk i guess i was just a bouncer at the bar i worked in so i suppose i wasn't required to know about the beer. but thanks for the info.........damn drunken gopher fans........ :D

... 1-3 inches ... it's being called the biggest ...

For 1 to 3 inches go to Minnesota.

For 8 inches or more visit North Dakota.

It figures. :D

PCM raises a good point. Tonight no respect for Wisconsin: no Leinies. (Of course you realize that means no Coors for those of you that choose that if we play DU next.)

Now, are we sure that there are no college hockey teams from Tennessee so I can catch up with my ol' friend "Jack" instead. ;):lol: