SiouxSports.com Forum

Storm in St.Paul

dj_hoime

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They say there will be 4-8 inches of snow and lots of wind on Friday in St Paul, so now i am not going, but would they ever postpone the games? Is anyone else not going because of this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just like Grand Forks was supposed to get pounded today? I think the weather guys got this one wrong (suprise). Dont let a little snow stop you, besides, I'm sure it wont be snowing when they present Schneider with the cup Saturday night. You will be kicking yourself in the a$$ if you dont go.

For God's sake go to the game man!!!! You're crazy if you don't. I go to college an hour south of the Cities and they said it was supposed to be the biggest storm of the year. Right now at 11:00 it's 30 and sunny. I'm leaving for the game at 5:00.

If you don't come to the game you'll regret it. You need to suck it up and do it for your team.

It is times like this that I wonder, "What would PCM do?"  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PCM would put on his black Fighting Sioux jersey, stay home and watch the game on TV with a Killian's Irish Red in hand. But he was going to do that anyway. :D

You would have to be crazy not to go if you had the tickets. Just pack a winter survival kit (blanket, chocholate, candle, 1/5 of windsor, Doritos, radio with batteries in case you don't make it to the game, etc) :lol:

The storm has been sitting on NWND this morning; doesn't appear to be moving in any direction right now.

Radar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That storm looks like 1 inch of snow. Haha, actually it looks huge. That's not stopping me and I have a test tomorrow.

Buck up and go big shooter.

Yes PCM, I'll take a whole ham and taco meat extra white, a beef toastie and two cheese toasties. And a milk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What am I, a delivery serivce? And what the heck is extra white taco meat? Sounds gross. :lol:

Just do what Master Sgt. Federov tells you and nobody will get hurt. :D;)

Killian's? Killian's?

Yes, Killian's.

Tell me that's in honor of St. Patrick's (and don't let that go to your head either) Day and not normal.

Being part Irish (I'm named after my great grandfather Patrick Lawler) and practically being a saint, I'll let it go to my head as much as I please. Plus, it's my father's and Nick Fuher's birthday today. Don't rain on my karma, man!

See the light. Come to The Leinie Lodge!

Every time I walk past the Leinie Lodge in the Ralph, I have visions of you hitching it up to your pickup and towing it home. ;)

It's the only good thing to come out of Wisconsin. ;):lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Drinking Wisconsin beer while the Sioux are playing the Badgers is just asking for trouble. If UND loses, it's all your fault and you will be mercilessly seived. :D

What am I, a delivery serivce? And what the heck is extra white taco meat? Sounds gross. :lol:

Just do what Master Sgt. Federov tells you and nobody will get hurt. :D;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

extra white sauce I meant

If you get stranded on the way to Minny you'll probably find out what white meat is though ;)